This user currently has no profile.
Montie has spent his career in the telecom and technology industries in various sales, marketing and business development roles. Currently, Montie helps businesses identify business and product strategies that leverage their strengths to grow their business. Montie has been an equity investor since the 1980s.
- Description: Company executive.
- Interests: ETFs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
eventide Mar 25, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- How does the development of... on Micron: Why I Think It's Different This Time
- Apple has a group of consum... on The Apple Enigma: Confessions Of A Reformed App...
- These analysts might be com... on Apple: The Truth Shall Set You Free
- Well researched and articul... on This Large-Cap Multinational Is Insanely Cheap ...
- Who or What has disrupted A... on Carl Icahn Spells The End Of An Era At Apple