Moon Kil Woong
This user currently has no profile.
Moon Kil Woong is currently a VP at a SME. Previously he was a tech stock consultant, VP of Research at ING, and sell side Director at Crédit Agricole Indosuez. Moon Kil Woong has a Masters in Public Administration from SJSU.
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
QCOR is set to make new highs this year. This is one of the few companies I'm not worried about the economy with. Jun 7, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- In analyzing reports you mu... on Treasury yields higher after big decline in job...
- Salsforce is run on Oracle ... on Salesforce.com Can't Tell You Where Its Revenue...
- The report is positive but ... on February Jobs Report: Surprisingly Decent
- It is funny how feverishly ... on An Important Message Retailers Are Sending Us A...
- Sadly you can't blame CNBC.... on Job gains of 175K beat forecasts; UE rate up to...
Latest comments on Moon Kil Woong's Articles
- Ray Lopez on FDIC's Private Equity Rule: So Much Can Go Wrong
- njkh on Fed, Treasury Propose the Dissolution of Capita...
- hide your beagle, ... on Fed, Treasury Propose the Dissolution of Capita...
- Michael Murdoch on Rating Agencies Won't Be Able to Shut CalPers U...
- Mr. Twigs on FDIC's Private Equity Rule: So Much Can Go Wrong