Moon Kil Woong
Moon Kil Woong is currently a VP at a SME. Previously he was a tech stock consultant, VP of Research at ING, and sell side Director at Crédit Agricole Indosuez. Moon Kil Woong has a Masters in Public Administration from SJSU.
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Moon Kil Woong.
Currently, there are no blog details for Moon Kil Woong.
Currently, there are no book details for Moon Kil Woong.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
QCOR is set to make new highs this year. This is one of the few companies I'm not worried about the economy with. Jun 7, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- I assume the estimates are ... on How To Play The Salesforce.com Earnings Announc...
- The true cost for some who ... on The True Cost To Mine Silver - Complete 2012 Fi...
- apple's choice to sue Samsu... on Apple's Magic Is Broken
- Doubling money supply to ge... on Are We Close To Selling The USD?
- Apple's leaving Samsung may... on Intel Can Give Apple The Edge In Mobile
Latest comments on Moon Kil Woong's Articles
- Ray Lopez on FDIC's Private Equity Rule: So Much Can Go Wrong
- njkh on Fed, Treasury Propose the Dissolution of Capita...
- hide your beagle, ... on Fed, Treasury Propose the Dissolution of Capita...
- Michael Murdoch on Rating Agencies Won't Be Able to Shut CalPers U...
- Mr. Twigs on FDIC's Private Equity Rule: So Much Can Go Wrong