Moon Kil Woong
This user currently has no profile.
Moon Kil Woong is currently a VP at a SME. Previously he was a tech stock consultant, VP of Research at ING, and sell side Director at Crédit Agricole Indosuez. Moon Kil Woong has a Masters in Public Administration from SJSU.
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
QCOR is set to make new highs this year. This is one of the few companies I'm not worried about the economy with. Jun 7, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- Something is better than no... on WTO finally agrees to new trade pact after year...
- Intel can only be successfu... on Intel's 40 Million Tablet Campaign Finally Make...
- US airlines have just about... on Supreme Court justice blocks last-ditch try to ...
- If the Federal Reserve is g... on Market Outlook: Real Employment Numbers Aren't ...
- The US needs desperately to... on Freezing weather hits airlines, freight companies
Latest comments on Moon Kil Woong's Articles
- Ray Lopez on FDIC's Private Equity Rule: So Much Can Go Wrong
- njkh on Fed, Treasury Propose the Dissolution of Capita...
- hide your beagle, ... on Fed, Treasury Propose the Dissolution of Capita...
- Michael Murdoch on Rating Agencies Won't Be Able to Shut CalPers U...
- Mr. Twigs on FDIC's Private Equity Rule: So Much Can Go Wrong