Sprint Customer Satisfaction Far Lower Than Verizon, AT&T, And T-Mobile
- I compare customer complaint levels for the four largest U.S. wireless carriers: VZ, T, S, TMUS.
- Complaint numbers are highest by far for S, and lowest by far for VZ; T, TMUS numbers about the same.
- Counter to expectations, rate of complaints against S appears to have increased significantly in last 5 months.
- Information supports investment case for VZ; cautiousness around T, TMUS; and lastly, closer scrutiny of S turnaround progress and potential.
3 Catalysts For AT&T To Beat Expectations
- AT&T stock has many things going for it: high dividend yield, strong balance sheet, large cash flows, strong position against competitors and good valuation. However, it lacks growth.
- Growth can be achieved, but catalysts are needed. These include the close of acquisitions, business improvements. and market developments, which may occur in the short to long term.
- In particular, increasing popularity of data-driven apps could drive long term revenue increases for the business.
- Intel Works To Develop Monolithic Integration Of Wifi And RF, Part II
- Intel Works To Develop Monolithic Integration Of Wifi And RF, Part I
- The Growing Performance Gap In Consumer Software And How To Play It
- Intel Vs. Microsoft: Stability, Growth Or Stagnation?