Morgan Myrmo

View Morgan Myrmo's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Mr. Market Provides Some Early Fall Color For REIT Investors [View article]
    Excellent article, Brad.
    Sep 13 09:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fed Should Raise Rates Now; However, It Won't [View article]
    I'm more of a monetarist with the Freidman school of thought. Not sure a half-point raise over the next 52 weeks would "decimate our economy." Well I guess you could get that from the article. I feel that with the money supply already increased on a grand scale that some sort of immediate exit plan is warranted, to stave off inflation while simultaneously supporting full employment.
    Sep 11 05:41 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fed Should Raise Rates Now; However, It Won't [View article]
    Greg,
    Thanks for the comment and I do appreciate your insight. You are correct, Plosser is out EOY. I believe the aggregate data I cited is the best forecasting tool available today, hence why I am sharing it. Time will tell, I'm just expressing my viewpoint.
    Sep 11 05:33 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fed Should Raise Rates Now; However, It Won't [View article]
    Again? There has been no rate hike.
    Sep 11 05:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Realty Income Appears Undervalued [View article]
    Not to mention the tax implications of selling now, for long-term investors. Well said Pen.
    Sep 10 12:53 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Realty Income Appears Undervalued [View article]
    Hi Jerry,
    If you don't see the REIT page from D&I, select "more." The site used to be easier to navigate last year but they made some changes, so now you have to search for the page.
    Sep 9 12:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Realty Income Appears Undervalued [View article]
    Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the analysis.
    Sep 9 12:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Realty Income Appears Undervalued [View article]
    Hi WS,
    Top 25 and "top holding" are very different.. the difference in FFO yield and the 10-year bond is called "equity risk premium." I'd suggest researching the risk premium if you would like to learn more, that's a very important concept in equity valuations. I hope this helps.
    Sep 9 03:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Confessions Of A Herbalife Distributor 2.0 - Inside The Recruiting Cartel [View article]
    Hi Toolman,
    I did not say that the only valid distribution model is through brick-and-mortar (WMT, ECT...) and online (Amazon, ECT...). What I said is why should they be relying on people to peddle the product when other options, that are legit, are available?
    Sep 8 11:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Realty Income Appears Undervalued [View article]
    Hi Wall Street,
    I disagree. The 10-year U.S. Treasury is a benchmark for the cost of borrowing money. The cost of funds determines asset values.

Also, O is not a top holding in REIT ETFs. The company market cap is ~$10 billion, where the top 10 U.S. REITs by market cap are ~$19-$54 billion.

I hope this helps.
    Sep 8 11:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Realty Income Appears Undervalued [View article]
    Hi Bill,
    In terms of normal pricing versus the 10-year, they are incorrect. Also, O has momentum, very strong momentum, to the upside currently, as seen with the simple moving averages analysis.
    Sep 8 11:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Realty Income Appears Undervalued [View article]
    Sure thing Hoisan, glad you enjoyed the read. Thanks for commenting.
    Sep 8 11:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Realty Income Appears Undervalued [View article]
    Hi DS,
    My thesis for last week's article (http://seekingalpha.co...) was basically to show how a dollar-cost averaging can reduce risk in buying a high-quality stock that has recently experienced huge price swings.. Aloisi said it may not present a good risk-adjusted purchase at current levels, I was just quoting him.

I stated in conclusion:

"In looking at the August closing value of Realty Income, these investors must question the $44.72 price and ask themselves, 'Is this price a semi-fair valuation, as Aloisi suggests?'

Whether $44.72 is close to fair value or not, it is important to note that Realty Income is a solid, well-managed REIT and a leading landlord in the domestic net-lease retail space.

Investors looking to get into this reputable dividend leader for solid, long-term income growth, dollar-cost averaging can help take the guess out of the valuation and the risk out of the current share price."

As you can imagine, a valuation analysis would take an entirely new article so here you go! I left it open in the last article. I hope you enjoyed this one.
    Sep 8 11:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • REIT Focus: Associated Estates Realty Corporation [View article]
    Cash,
    Is your target market cap what you believe NAV to be? What does SNL Financial say about NAV?
    Sep 8 02:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • REIT Focus: Associated Estates Realty Corporation [View article]
    Why would you recommend HME as a better apartment REIT when you could recommend CPT or MAA??
    Sep 8 02:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment