I am a graduate of Columbia University and a student of the markets, cycles, and macroeconomic trends. I created this blog to document the ongoing economic crisis in real-time, and to give an honest, objective analysis of economic events. Based on the current economic environment, I am focusing a great deal of attention on gold and silver investments. I also have a daily newsletter that you can sign up for at my blog (www.expectedreturnsblog.com).
- Description: Professional Blogger. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: ETFs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Moses Kim.
Expected Returns Expected Returns is a blog dedicated to an objective appraisal of current economic events and the gold market. A mix of history, politics, and long-term cycles determine my investment ideas. I utilize fundamental and technical analysis to generate stock picks.
Currently, there are no book details for Moses Kim.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Shorting the bounces. May 25, 2010
Latest Comments more »
- Both. The Chinese governmen... on The China Factor: A Changing Paradigm for Gold
- Agree on all points. on The China Factor: A Changing Paradigm for Gold
- I suggest you also value go... on Is Gold the 'Ultimate Bubble?'
- I am one of the biggest sup... on Is Gold the 'Ultimate Bubble?'
- Just a quick point. You mak... on Is Gold the 'Ultimate Bubble?'