U.S. Stocks: The Only Game In Town
- U.S. stocks are relatively attractive.
- Stocks traded flat for 13 years.
- Stocks climbing a wall of worry is normal.
What's Wrong With Gold?
- Gold corrections in the midst of geopolitical unrest are not unusual.
- Markets move to their own tune.
- Corrections precede the biggest rallies.
- Gold Correction Appears Near Its End
- Are Gold Stocks Undervalued?
- Is Gold Really An Inflation Hedge?
- Are Stocks Going To Crash?
- All Signs Point to a Major Shift in the Economy
- The China Factor: A Changing Paradigm for Gold
- Is Gold Overvalued?
- Is Gold the 'Ultimate Bubble?'
- All Bears Are Not Created Equal: Case in Point - Gold
- Yeah, Retail Sales Are Up ... So Are Wholesale Prices
Can Bernanke Contain Inflation?
Dec. 14, 2010 • 11 Comments
Economic Reality Setting In
Nov. 23, 2010 • 14 Comments
- The Deflation Bogeyman
- Paradigm Shifts and Gold Rocket Launches
- Gold: Assumptions vs Reality
Why Debt Crisis Will Only Be Resolved Through Inflation
Jun. 11, 2010 • 10 Comments
- Rethinking the Inflation vs. Deflation Debate
- A U.S. Government Bond Bubble
- The Case for Depression, Part 4: Dollar Collapse
- Prepare for a Lower Dow to Gold Ratio
- Death of the Consumer
- 'Green Shoots' Are a Mirage: Economy Will Deteriorate Further
- The Stock Market Is Not a Leading Indicator
Unemployment - Worse than Advertised
Jul. 31, 2009 • 1 Comment
- The Case for Depression, Part 3: Demographics
- Implications of a Rising Gold to Crude Oil Ratio
- Yamana: Thinking Trades in Gold
- A Brief Primer on Choosing Gold Stocks
The Case for Depression, Part 2: Credit Destruction
Jul. 1, 2009 • 10 Comments
- Intermediate Term Is Bearish for S&P and Dollar