- 3D Systems Still Considered A "Short Call"
- Caesars Entertainment Ranked "Strong Short"
- ADT Upgraded To A Strong Buy By Mycroft's Blue Book Stock Guide 2014
- Cisco Systems: With Earnings Coming Up, What Does Its Owner Earnings Yield Tell Us?
- Cisco Systems Vs. The Competition: Who Comes Out The Winner?
This user currently has no profile.
Mycroft Psaras is an equity analyst, author, web designer & portfolio manager at Mycroft Research LLC. In his book, Mycroft’s Blue Book Stock Guide 2014, he takes a straightforward approach to arming new and seasoned investors with his cutting edge analysis, derived from studying the theories of financial icons Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger. His hope in writing this book is to educate investors on how to derive an accurate valuation of a company prior to buying or selling its shares. Mycroft also operates Mycroft Mall where visitors can shop among 70 million products. He also runs Mycroft Antiques, Mycroft Travel and Mycroft Events and all be found at http://www.mycroftonline.com
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA).
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Mycroft Online Ventures Mycroft Online Ventures was created to house all the global online ventures of Mycroft Psaras. Mycroft also operates Mycroft Mall where visitors can shop globally among 70 million products on ten different websites. Mycroft also runs Mycroft Antiques, Mycroft Travel and Mycroft Events.
Mycroft Mall Shopping Search Engine Shop from the comfort of your own home with our unique search engine. 70 million products available. So avoid the traffic and never stand on line again. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Mycroft's Blue Book Stock Guide 2014 Stop buying and selling blindly, and start investing like Warren Buffett does. In Mycroft’s Blue Book Stock Guide 2014, Mycroft Psaras gives you the market advantage by providing detailed analysis derived from the formula that helped make Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger billionaires. Whether you’re a novice ...More
or a seasoned pro, any investor’s tool box is incomplete without this straightforward, accessible database. Mycroft presents major quantitative analysis on 2,554 stocks, analyzed with buy, hold, sell, and short opinions and supported with powerful back-tested ratios. Preceding the database is a thorough walk-through of need-to-know industry terms, including “free cash flow,” “net income,” “depreciation,” and “amortization.” He then explains how these interact with each other within the market and its analysis. Prior to purchasing a stock, many investors have little idea or interest in the true valuation of a company. Mycroft designed Mycroft’s Blue Book Stock Guide 2014 to be used as a reference guide for deriving an accurate, straightforward valuation of a company and giving investors the upper hand on other market participants. Mycroft presents his research in a straightforward, no-frills manner that is accessible to both the novice and seasoned investor. Its purpose is the same as a consumer guide for purchasing a television or a vehicle. It’s meant to help investors make their own decisions about where to put their money. It is a starting point in performing your own due diligence on a company.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- This is not one indicator, ... on Cisco Systems Vs. The Competition: Who Comes Ou...
- $FNSR free cash flow manage... on Cisco Systems Vs. The Competition: Who Comes Ou...
- This is where I got the lis... on Cisco Systems Vs. The Competition: Who Comes Ou...
- Ok put on your seatbelts so... on IBM: The Owner Earnings Ratio Tells Us It's A S...
- Hi Krish,I did subtract the... on IBM: The Owner Earnings Ratio Tells Us It's A S...
Latest comments on Mycroft's Articles
- tuliptown on Cisco Systems: With Earnings Coming Up, What Do...
- Mktneutralhedger on Time Warner Cable: What's It Really Worth In An...
- User 5842391 on Apple Vs. Samsung: A Free Cash Flow Clash Of Th...
- CorporateMercenary on Cisco Systems: With Earnings Coming Up, What Do...
- ziriot on Cisco Systems: With Earnings Coming Up, What Do...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »