View Mycroft's Articles BY TICKER:
How Does Coca-Cola Measure Up Now Compared To When Warren Buffett First Bought It In 1988?
- Free Cash Flow analysis of Warren Buffett's 1988 purchase of Coca-Cola.
- A comparative analysis of Coca-Cola and its Management, then and now.
- Answers the question = if one could have bought Coca-Cola at the same time as Mr. Buffett did using the free cash flow system used in this analysis.
7 Problems That Will Keep The Markets On Edge In 2015
- Seven major problems that could cause the markets to tank in 2015.
- Many facts presented through charts and tables that cannot be ignored.
- Are Wall Street Analysts projections way too high for the S&P 500 Index?
- My concern for 2015 is that many investors are ignoring some key facts that can really cause a lot of harm to their portfolios.
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio: A Free Cash Flow Analysis
- Learn how to analyze any portfolio or stock using the Free Cash Flow Yield Ratio.
- See how Warren Buffett is preparing for a Bear Market scenario.
- Watch as we take apart the most current Berkshire Hathaway equity portfolio piece by piece.
- Lean how to use the Free Cash Flow Yield ratio to make you a better investor.
Apple Analysis Part II: CapFlow, FROIC And Free Cash Flow Yield
- Three new free cash flow tools introduced designed to make you a better investor.
- Discusses Apple's valuation on Wall Street versus its performance on Main Street.
- Gives a unique insight on market valuation using Warren Buffett as a reference point.
Dear Dr. Yellen, Forget About Inflation, Deflation Is The Real Concern
- This article gives clear evidence that we are heading into a deflationary period, if we are not there yet.
- Shows how commodities are in bear market territory, clearly showing a great lack of demand and oversupply, which in itself is deflationary.
- Explains the importance of the Baltic Dry Index and how it has reached "Great Depression" levels.
Apple Analysis: Free Versus Levered Free Cash Flow
- Learn how to analyze Apple using Free Cash Flow versus Levered Free Cash Flow Analysis.
- Are Apple's results manipulated by its share buyback program, which turned negative earnings growth into positive earnings per share growth?
- How simple tools can help make you a better investor.
- Cisco Systems: With Earnings Coming Up, What Does Its Owner Earnings Yield Tell Us?
- Cisco Systems Vs. The Competition: Who Comes Out The Winner?
- IBM: The Owner Earnings Ratio Tells Us It's A Strong Buy
- Microsoft: Waiting For New CEO Decision In Order To Buy
- Why The Apple Bears Have Got It Wrong And Here Is The Proof
- An Analysis Of Gold And Its Miners For 2014
- The Best Way To Play Obamacare
- Why I Continue To Invest In Apple
- Apple Vs. Samsung: A Free Cash Flow Clash Of The Titans
- McDonald's Reports Same-Store Sales In Japan Fall 10%, Should You Buy, Hold, Sell Or Short Its Stock?
- Morgan Stanley Analyst Cuts Accenture To Equal Weight, But I Strongly Disagree
- Goldman Sachs Removes Pfizer And Adds AbbVie To Its Conviction Buy List: Should You?
- China's Coming Baby Boom: Procter & Gamble Will Benefit, But Should You Buy It?
- Hewlett-Packard: Should You Buy, Hold, Sell Or Short The Stock?
- Philip Morris: How Does It Stack Up To The Competition?
- Happy Thanksgiving: An Analysis Of Turkey Producers Hormel And Seaboard
- Time Warner Cable: What's It Really Worth In Any M&A Deal With Comcast And Charter?
- Intel: Should You Buy, Hold, Sell Or Short The Stock?
- IBM: Stanley Druckenmiller Vs. Warren Buffett, Who Is Right?
- Herbalife: Pyramid Scheme Or Goldmine?
- Exxon Mobil: Jim Chanos Vs. Warren Buffett, Which One Is Right?
- The Metric That Favors Apple Over Google
- IBM: Is One Of Warren Buffett's Largest Holdings A Good Deal For You?
- Cisco Systems: Should You Buy, Hold, Sell Or Short The Stock?
- With A New $95 Billion Deal In Hand Boeing Is Set To Take Off!
- Microsoft: A Free Cash Flow Analysis