View as an RSS Feed
View Nadav Manham's Articles BY TICKER:
Moore Capital and Sticky Capital
on Wed, Apr 28, 2010 • Comment!
- Aggregator Economics
- Thoughts on Howard Stern's SIRI Contract Renegotiation
- High-Value Journalism, Media's Future
- Google's Broadband: PR and Politics
- Building an Effective Moat: Look Who Ran A Super Bowl Ad
- Pepsi, Facebook and Super Bowl Advertising
- Google Chief Economist on Newspapers' Future: Honesty, Obfuscation or Machiavellian?
- Buffett on How to Evaluate an Acquisition
- Thoughts on the Newspaper Industry and the NYT's Peter Brant Profile
- Scientific Publishing: Not Seductive, Not Glamorous, But Very Profitable
- How AOL's Moat Was Breached and Why Time Warner Should Have Seen It Coming
- AOL / Time Warner Post Mortem: Overlooking the Future, And the Moat
- Clay Shirky: Thoughts on the Difference Between Old and New Media
- The Economics of New Media Investing: The Rise of Fox News
- Value Investing Mindset: Diamond Dealer Edition
- 2010 Promises to Be as Challenging as 2009
- BNI / Buffett Interview: Go West Young Man?
- Appaloosa's David Tepper: Gutsy Bets, Successful Positioning
- Terra Firma / Citigroup Lawsuit Over EMI: Lawsuit as Investment?
- Southwestern Energy: Real-Life Value Investing Opportunity
Penetrating to the Core of Private Equity Returns
on Mon, Oct 5, 2009 • Comment!
Thoughts on Margin of Safety and Value Investing
on Mon, Sep 21, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Brian Gaines and Elegance in Valuation
- Real Estate and the Danger of the Personal Guarantee
- Buffett's Latest NYT Op-Ed: The Greenback Effect
- Sexy Swiss Real Estate - A Contradiction in Terms?
Mark Andreessen and Thoughts on the Venture Capital Industry
on Fri, Jul 10, 2009 • 2 Comments
- Vornado's Private Equity Fund: Non-Traditional, Smart Solution for Tough Times
- Upcoming Beer Industry Experiment
- 2 Concerns with Michael Lewis's Review of Buffett Book 'The Snowball'
Debt: Not (Always) a Four Letter Word
on Mon, May 11, 2009 • 3 Comments