This user currently has no profile.
Nadeem Walayat has over 20 years experience of trading derivatives, portfolio management and analysing the financial markets, including one of few who both anticipated and Beat the 1987 Crash. Nadeem's forward looking analysis specialises on the housing market and interest rates. Nadeem is the Editor of The Market Oracle(www.marketoracle.co.uk), a FREE Daily Financial Markets Analysis & Forecasting online publication. We present in-depth analysis from over 250 experienced analysts on a range of views of the probable direction of the financial markets. Thus enabling our readers to arrive at an informed opinion on future market direction.
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Market Oracle The Market Oracle is a FREE Daily Financial Markets Analysis & Forecasting online publication. We present in-depth analysis from over 250 experienced analysts on multiple views of the probable direction of the financial markets. Thus enabling our 1.4 million (monthly) readers to arrive at an informed opinion ...More
on future market direction.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Jazzsinger the fing retard ... on Where Will the Dow Be at the End of 2010?
- its because you allow cunts... on Stock Market Forecast Into May 2010
- Stocks Stealth Bull Market ... on Cramer's Mad Money - The Most Despised Bull Mar...
- Roubini is a broken record,... on Roubini Says 'Don't Forget About Me'
- On Nov 11 11:58 AM wallstre... on Robert Prechter to Investors: Play It Safe, Ral...
Latest comments on Nadeem's Articles