Naomi Warmate-Igwe

View Naomi Warmate-Igwe's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Ruckus Wireless: Set To Gain From Potential Growth In The Enterprise Wi-Fi Market [View article]
    @Philip, Thanks for the contribution. @sestvold, correction noted. Thanks.
    Sep 6 01:32 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Broadcom Remains A Good Play In The Long Term [View article]
    @David RG, Thanks for your contribution. As for the Renesas product, I never said it is an SoC but that the acquisition will help the company in producing its "first multimode, carrier-validated LTE SoC platform in the nearest future". Visit: http://bit.ly/GKjEuX

@KarlDH, Thanks for the comments and sorry about the disappointing experience, it all comes with the industry but hopefully, better times are close.
    Oct 8 04:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cato Corporation: This Specialty Apparel Retailer A Solid Investment Option [View article]
    @McVand, Thank you for your comments.
    Sep 23 12:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    @Willaby, You're welcome. Thank you for the helpful contribution, I appreciate and good luck with your investment.
    Sep 17 05:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Altria: Benefiting From Prevailing Trends In Tobacco Use [View article]
    @Sunshine, Thanks for your nice comment and as for your question, I believe Earldg has answered it. Being spun off means PMI is on its own even as Altria remains the parent company. @Earldg, Thanks for your contribution, I really appreciate.
    Sep 13 12:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    @Alan, Thanks for your nice comments and contribution. I wish you the best of luck with your investments :)
    Sep 12 01:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Procter & Gamble: Investors Are In For Moderate But Steady Long Term Growth [View article]
    @Energystystems, thanks for the contribution.
    Sep 4 10:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stereotaxis, The Next Intuitive Surgical - From A Large Shareholder's Perspective [View article]
    @DFischel, Thanks for your timely response to the questions asked, I really appreciate. @jsIRA, I wrote an article prior to this one and the interview was in response to the questions raised by readers of the first article which includes @stockahead. Thank you all for your comments and contributions.
    Aug 29 03:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vestas, GE And Component Makers Set To Take Advantage Of Trends In Wind Energy Industry [View article]
    @CBASS, Thanks for your contribution.
    Aug 24 02:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Paraxel To Benefit From A Shift In Large Pharma Business Model [View article]
    @glosev, I would say no but I know that the recession of 2008-2009 is referred to as 'the great recession' because of the impact it had in every sector. As for the large pharma companies contracting their R&D to PRXL and its peers, it is in a bid to cut down on costs associated with R&D when it is done in-house, not necessarily because things are getting better.
    Aug 22 12:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stereotaxis: A Good Opportunity For Risk-Tolerant Investors [View article]
    @tonyaz, Thanks for the kind comments and I'm glad you found the article helpful. Hopefully, I'll be publishing an update on the company in a few days. I'll keep you posted.
    Aug 19 12:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stereotaxis: A Good Opportunity For Risk-Tolerant Investors [View article]
    @stockahead, U're welcome :)
    Aug 18 04:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lear Corporation: A Bull To Reckon With In The Automotive Industry [View article]
    @Fate57, Good luck with your investments.
    Aug 18 02:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stereotaxis: A Good Opportunity For Risk-Tolerant Investors [View article]
    I have scheduled an interview with one of the shareholders in the company and will keep you all posted. I won't forget to ask questions concerning the market size regarding the Vdrive and yet-to-be-approved V-Loop.
    Aug 17 05:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stereotaxis: A Good Opportunity For Risk-Tolerant Investors [View article]
    @Stockahead, thanks for the kind comments. For your question, I think @robros has answered it. STXS currently has its feet in Japan as the management awaits the market approval of its Niobe technology in the country. Just as robros said, information on the actual or projected market size is scant. Thank you @robros for your meaningful contributions.
    Aug 17 05:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment