View as an RSS Feed
Why Consolidated Tomoka Is Taking Off And Headed Much Higher
- A hidden asset rich company (balance sheet land values are 100+ years out of date) with significant catalysts to realize value, yet still under-appreciated by investors.
- Upcoming land sales, including 76 acres for a Trader Joe’s distribution center (set to close in the third quarter), should substantially accelerate the company’s transition to an income-producing company.
- A motivated and highly experienced CEO on track to make a name for himself within the investor community.
- Purchase and sale agreements for 16% of the company’s land have been signed with a total value of over $50 million, vs. the company’s market cap of only $280 million.
SWK Holdings: A Micro Cap With A Solid Plan To Compound Shareholder Equity
- A micro-cap company established to invest in royalty, revenue, equity and debt interests from healthcare companies, research institutions and inventors.
- Managed by two highly experienced healthcare investors who have purchased a substantial amount stock with their own funds, and have been given an excellent, shareholder-friendly incentive package.
- Will take advantage of a $450 million NOL tax shield, meaning the potential for tax-free compounding of cash flows.
- FTD Companies - A Free Cash Flow Monster With 50% Upside
- A 'Special Situation' Opportunity At National Beverage Equals Low Risk With High Reward
- Why National Beverage Might Have Just Become The Most Exciting 'Special Situation' Story In The Stock Market
- Is National Beverage In Play? An Analysis Of National Beverage's 2013 Proxy Statement
- New England Realty Associates: 50% Appreciation Potential To Fair Value
- Winmark Corporation: A High Margin, Owner-Operator Small Cap That Is Breaking Out
- U.S. Lime & Minerals: Long Reserve Life, High Barriers To Entry And Substantial Free Cash Flow
- Mesabi Royalty Trust - A Long-Life Asset With Massive Operating Leverage
- This Bond Trading Strategy Sets Up After Today's 30 Year Treasury Auction
- How To Use Bond ETF Data To Trade Stock Index ETFs
- National Beverage: Upside Potential With Low Risk
- How To Profit From VIX ETNs And Futures Contracts
- Beware Of These Upcoming Seasonal Patterns In Treasury Bonds And Gasoline
- National Beverage Is Priced To Deliver Excellent Shareholder Returns
- This Short-Term Approach Has Generated Substantial Gains In S&P 500 Stock Index Trading Products
- Is The Yield Curve A Useful Stock Market Timing Tool?
- This Simple Trend-Following Model Has Crushed Buy And Hold
- Extremely Simple Trend-Following Trading Models Have Dominated Buy-And-Hold
- You Can Profit From Other Investors' Mistakes: Price Action Research In The SPY
- Trading VIX Futures And The VXX: Forward Curve, Momentum, And Inter-Market Effects
- Warren Buffett On Profiting In An Inflationary Environment