View as an RSS Feed
Why I Am Bullish On National Beverage
- After a few challenging quarters, expectations for National Beverage have fallen. While uncomfortable in the short run, such circumstances create opportunities for forward-looking investors.
- National Beverage is about "Total-Return" to shareholders - I see a special dividend by year-end 2014 as highly likely.
- Scanner-data confirms that LaCroix is experiencing tremendous growth - This growth will increase the brand's "special situation" value and contribute to fiscal year 2015 results.
- In a press release dated a few weeks before quarter-end, the CEO stated that Q1 results were "more than on track" and "passionate" - Yet the market didn't notice.
- A 'Special Situation' Opportunity At National Beverage Equals Low Risk With High Reward
- Why National Beverage Might Have Just Become The Most Exciting 'Special Situation' Story In The Stock Market
- Is National Beverage In Play? An Analysis Of National Beverage's 2013 Proxy Statement
- National Beverage: Upside Potential With Low Risk
- National Beverage Is Priced To Deliver Excellent Shareholder Returns