This user currently has no profile.
I have been a successful investor for 15 years now. I have a baccalaureate degree in psychology focusing on behavioral finance issues, and a doctorate degree in law. I believe in a long-term investing perspective. I believe that to be successful in investing requires both solid fundamental analysis and shrewd technical analysis, you have to be mindful of both. And you must pay close attention to the macroeconomics which can often dictate how an equity moves more than the technicals and fundamentals of any given company.
- Description: Full time investor.
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Short VXX Oct 16, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Concise and brilliant analy... on How Much Damage To Stocks From Taper Fears?
- Does this mean that they wo... on Report: Time Warner Cable will take offer in $1...
- I disagree jlacek. There is... on Cautionary Signals For Investors
- Thanks Jim, your article is... on Weak Holiday Season? Don't Be So Sure
- Central banks are full of s... on Why Fed Will Print Longer Than Market Expects
Latest comments on Nate's Articles