I have been a successful investor for 15 years now. I have a baccalaureate degree in psychology focusing on behavioral finance issues, and a doctorate degree in law. I believe in a long-term investing perspective. I believe that to be successful in investing requires both solid fundamental analysis and shrewd technical analysis, you have to be mindful of both. And you must pay close attention to the macroeconomics which can often dictate how an equity moves more than the technicals and fundamentals of any given company.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Nate Sterling.
Currently, there are no blog details for Nate Sterling.
Currently, there are no book details for Nate Sterling.
Latest Comments more »
- Interesting data Doctor...b... on Perma-Bull Value Line's Twin Analyses Suggest S...
- Hi Phil, thanks for the art... on Friday Finale: Final Chance To Go Away In May
- Don't fight the Fed. Don't ... on No Need To Rush Back In Yet
- Newfound research,Unfortuna... on Sell In May: It Ain't Over 'Til Its October
- What bothers me is that the... on Why This Long-Time Bull Is Moving To The Sidelines
Latest comments on Nate's Articles