I have been a successful investor for 15 years now. I have a baccalaureate degree in psychology focusing on behavioral finance issues, and a doctorate degree in law. I believe in a long-term investing perspective. I believe that to be successful in investing requires both solid fundamental analysis and shrewd technical analysis, you have to be mindful of both. And you must pay close attention to the macroeconomics which can often dictate how an equity moves more than the technicals and fundamentals of any given company.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Nate Sterling.
Currently, there are no blog details for Nate Sterling.
Currently, there are no book details for Nate Sterling.
Latest Comments more »
- Tapering of QE will be done... on Market recap: It was quite a day for the tea-le...
- Hi Tack, I think you are ri... on The Myth Of Liquidity And Bubbles In Financial ...
- Your calls have been wrong ... on Beware Long-Term Damage From Stock Market Bubbl...
- Mr. Chanos is just one pers... on Seagate (STX -3.6%) and Western Digital (WDC -1...
- Going leveraged short this ... on Is This The Market Top? How To Best Position Fo...
Latest comments on Nate's Articles