This user currently has no profile.
I have been a successful investor for 15 years now. I have a baccalaureate degree in psychology focusing on behavioral finance issues, and a doctorate degree in law. I believe in a long-term investing perspective. I believe that to be successful in investing requires both solid fundamental analysis and shrewd technical analysis, you have to be mindful of both. And you must pay close attention to the macroeconomics which can often dictate how an equity moves more than the technicals and fundamentals of any given company.
- Description: Full-time Investor.
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Wow! A tour-de-force articl... on This Time It Is Different - Americans Are More ...
- Thanks Bruce for the inform... on Micron: Trading Around Earnings
- William, thanks for the inf... on Memory OPEC? Micron Makes The Case For The Mult...
- I think it's reasonable for... on How Strong Is The Bearish Case For Stocks?
- SHLD should file Chapter 11... on Sears Holdings Real Estate: A Gold Mine In Anta...
Latest comments on Nate's Articles