- In Summary, The Tesla Model S Is A Dirty Car
- Is The Tesla Model S Green?
- The SandRidge Mississippian Trust I - Declining Distributions Will Lead To Negative Returns
- BP Prudhoe Bay Trust: An Alternative NPV Based On WTI Closing On Brent
- The BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust: A 9.8% IRR With A 9 Year Payback
This user currently has no profile.
Nathan Weiss is the Senior Analyst and company founder of Unit Economics, a Boston-based independent research firm. Nathan Weiss was the author of The Weiss Report, a monthly newsletter focused on risk arbitrage and market neutral strategies from 1998 to 2000. From 2000 to 2006 Mr. Weiss was a generalist analyst and portfolio manager at Noble Partners, contributing significantly to their outstanding returns.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The $12 average gas price f... on Sell Green Plains Energy: Market Underestimatin...
- I didnt want to get into th... on Is The Tesla Model S Green?
- Well, technically Tesla has... on What To Do With Tesla's Stock
- Got to love the "do as... on Tesla Is About To Become An Even Bigger Bubble
- SCTY and TSLA are temporary... on Tesla Is About To Become An Even Bigger Bubble
Latest comments on Nathan Weiss's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »