- In Summary, The Tesla Model S Is A Dirty Car
- Is The Tesla Model S Green?
- The SandRidge Mississippian Trust I - Declining Distributions Will Lead To Negative Returns
- BP Prudhoe Bay Trust: An Alternative NPV Based On WTI Closing On Brent
- The BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust: A 9.8% IRR With A 9 Year Payback
Nathan Weiss is the Senior Analyst and company founder of Unit Economics, a Boston-based independent research firm. Nathan Weiss was the author of The Weiss Report, a monthly newsletter focused on risk arbitrage and market neutral strategies from 1998 to 2000. From 2000 to 2006 Mr. Weiss was a generalist analyst and portfolio manager at Noble Partners, contributing significantly to their outstanding returns.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Nathan Weiss.
Currently, there are no blog details for Nathan Weiss.
Currently, there are no book details for Nathan Weiss.
Latest Comments more »
- I think you may need to dou... on Northern Tier Energy: A Refinery MLP With A 19%...
- So what's your analysis, Ju... on In Summary, The Tesla Model S Is A Dirty Car
- Well, white is defined by t... on In Summary, The Tesla Model S Is A Dirty Car
- Ummm.. I used the two most ... on In Summary, The Tesla Model S Is A Dirty Car
- We actually have a lot more... on In Summary, The Tesla Model S Is A Dirty Car
Latest comments on Nathan's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »