Full index of posts »
buying kewl as an cheap play on the housing market. it is a undervalued timber company Feb 1, 2013
buying more KEwl as a bet on rising timber prices Nov 30, 2012
finally KEWL is starting to move up Nov 8, 2012
- Art Trader on Lessons from Jesse Livermore I'm selling my copy of Reminiscences of a Stock...
- Nathaniel Crawford on "Nothing Down" Makes a Comeback: So Much For Increased Lending Standards Thanks I made the correction.
- Gary A on Voltaire, The Market and the Danger of Optimism Sounds like CNBC!
- Voltaire, The Market and the Danger of Optimism (1 Comment)
- Lessons from Jesse Livermore (1 Comment)
- "Nothing Down" Makes a Comeback: So Much For Increased Lending Standards (1 Comment)