Nathaniel Munson

View Nathaniel Munson's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Apple: The $200 Billion Question [View article]
    I do understand that market capitalization is not tied to the value of the physical company. I realize that it is simply what investors perceive the company to be worth. But now I also realize, from all the comments on the article and messages I have gotten from people, that the market capitalization is not "actual" money. I always knew how the Fed and bank system operated as far as creating money and destroying it through loans and payments, but I never applied it to the stock market in this aspect.
    Feb 13 11:44 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: The $200 Billion Question [View article]
    I have found all the comments about market capitalization very helpful. Thanks to everyone who helped to educate me in this area!
    Feb 12 09:32 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: The $200 Billion Question [View article]
    Exactly, somebody has the money, it doesn't just go away
    Feb 11 10:00 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: The $200 Billion Question [View article]
    I read an article specifically about how a government contractor was modifying iPads for secure use in the government. I think it might be possible to to do the same with iPhones. It doesn't give any specifics but here's the article if you're interested.

Feb 11 09:53 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: The $200 Billion Question [View article]
    Hmm, I'll have to look into that further. I was under the impression that the 5 had better margins. But that is a great point about HD, it doesn't matter, it's still a great sale.
    Feb 11 09:49 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: The $200 Billion Question [View article]
    Why aren't you writing articles? That sounds like the premise of one right there!
    Feb 11 09:48 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: The $200 Billion Question [View article]
    Someone else has your $200...
    Feb 11 09:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: The $200 Billion Question [View article]
    haha, ya know what they say though, "don't fight the markets"
    Feb 11 08:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment