Natty Greene

View Natty Greene's Comments BY TICKER:
  • MannKind: Why The Short Argument Is Shortsighted [View article]
    Excellent article.
    Jul 25 04:21 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Imminent District Court Ruling Should Propel Zogenix Higher [View article]
    Judge Zobel rules exactly as I predicted in this article. The only problem for Zogenix and the reason the stock is not moving up on this news is that Purdue news (competitive Hydrocodone ER given priority review by FDA) was released this morning too. ZGNX just can't catch a break!
    Jul 8 03:40 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Imminent District Court Ruling Should Propel Zogenix Higher [View article]
    A 30,000 share buy on the open market is an insider buy in my book and even more notable because of who made the buy, Zogenix founder and chairman Cam Garner.
    Jul 2 01:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Imminent District Court Ruling Should Propel Zogenix Higher [View article]
    This is very helpful for Zogenix too with physicians....a supportive Zohydro statement from the American Academy of Pain Management,

Jul 2 01:04 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Imminent District Court Ruling Should Propel Zogenix Higher [View article]
    Agreed Rick.....this goes to $3 on favorable ruling by Zobel. Today's move (18%) is minor compared to what a favorable, precedent-setting ruling by the U.S. District Court would do.
    Jul 2 01:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pitt Hyde & Mason Hawkins Buy >50% Stake In GTx Ahead Of Phase II Results [View article]
    I am always bothered by insider selling and this is no exception. I put much weight in my investment decisions based on insider buying and that was stressed in this article regarding Hawkins and Hyde. You'll just have to weigh whether you think this dump of 72K shares discounts the purchase of nearly 12M shares purchased at $1.78 mentioned in this article.
    Jun 11 11:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    valuefinder,

Yes, that is correct...PH2 breast cancer data is the key catalyst here.
    May 9 12:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you for this correction. You are correct, GTXI is based in Memphis. I have had ZGNX on my mind lately as I prepare to write an article on them, and ZGNX is based in San Diego. Thanks for correcting this mistake.
    Apr 29 10:23 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You ever heard of activist investors? I would not be surprised that after positive Phase 2 results are announced, big Pharma would come bidding.
    Apr 29 09:30 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Pfizer And Publix Will Ramp Up Acura Pharmaceuticals [View article]
    Sep 26 09:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Pfizer And Publix Will Ramp Up Acura Pharmaceuticals [View article]
    jbgoose,

As you may have noticed, in my articles I like to point out things in a company that the average observer may have missed (like a Form 4 filing, or institutional ownership increase, or like in this case the chain that is now carrying NEXAFED). I never claim to be the omniscient expert on any stock I write about. Just pointing out some things to add to the free discussion of stock ideas.

You do raise some good questions on stocking and reorders which I hope management will be explain more clearly on the next CC.

My points in this article are simply:

1. I was amazed that the stock did not react (as it has historically done to positive PRs) to the 85% rise in pharmacies carrying NEXAFED. This struck me as very positive news. I came to the conclusion it was because the new chain was not named (unlike when they named Kerr Drugs) in the 9/18 PR.

2. As an ACUR investor, I was curious which chain was now carrying NEXAFED, so I researched and found that there are only two large regional supermarkets based in FL. A few simple phone calls verified that Publix stores in five states had NEXAFED available (as of yesterday).

(Regarding your question on orders....all I know is what the company has released in PRs or in conference calls....and they say that revenue from NEXAFED is being deferred in recognition until the return period is over.....this could be 30 days, 60 days, or longer depending on what the terms of sale were.....therefore we really will not know how well NEXAFED is doing in these expanded pharmacies until a few more quarters....the verdict is still out on adoption of this Sudafed alternative and whether folks will buy it time and time again)

3. Regarding OXECTA, any longtime ACUR follower knows of the delays in OXECTA rollout and marketing. Acura's success/royalties ($$) with OXECTA all depends on Pfizer's sales efforts. I found it significant that Pfizer will ramp its communication with health care providers regarding OXECTA in Q4 2013 according to Acura.

Perhaps someone can do a followup to this piece and actually estimate sales #s for NEXAFED, but that was not something I covered here. Just sharing my thoughts on Acura, folks must decide for themselves whether they want to invest in the company. Biotech investing is always speculative and risky.

I added at 1.50 based on these developments covered in my article. Time will tell if that was a good investment or not.

GLTY,

Natty
    Sep 24 12:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Venaxis: Well-Funded Ahead Of Multiple Catalysts Expected Through Year-End [View article]
    APPY has named its French distributor/partner, Nephrotek, http://www.nephrotek.fr

When the MoU Agreement is signed, I would expect a PR from company.

Also, UK and Germany distributors to be announced in next 45 days too.

Great opportunity to add today at $1.40
    Aug 14 04:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Institutions Increase Ownership In Venaxis [View article]

When the MoU Agreement is signed, I would expect a PR from company.

Also, UK and Germany distributors to be announced in next 45 days too.

Great opportunity to add today at $1.40
    Aug 14 04:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Expecting Positive Phase III Results For GTx's Cancer Muscle-Wasting Drug [View article]
    mjsfinancial,

The reason I expect this stock to see $2 range if trials fail to meet both primary endpoints is mostly supported by technical action of stock on past disappointing news.

You will notice that when Capesaris clinical trials were put on hold in January 2012, ,the stock went from $6.55 to $2.61 shortly following this news.

Further back, you will notice that when GTx had their last secondary offering (10M shares @ $4.75) in June 2011, the stock went from $6.86 to $2.67 in short order.

I have no doubt that if current Phase III trials are unsuccessful, the stock will perform similarly based on past technicals and the assumption that another capital raise would be forthcoming.

GLTY,

Natty
    Jul 29 10:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Cora Schlesinger,

Excellent article on GTXI, http://seekingalpha.co...

GLTY,