Nawar Alsaadi

View Nawar Alsaadi's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Mid-Continent Propane Price Set To Rise [View article]
    Thank you for the comment and the contribution NYTEX, glad you found the article of value.

Aug 18 12:30 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Mississippian Lime: America's Next Big Resource Play [View article]
    Excellent article, I am long the Mississippian through Equal (EQU). I am pleased to see that the play is moving fast as demonstrated by results from Devon and Osage, while many are focusing on the expansion into Kansas many are forgetting the strong numbers reported at Logan.

Aug 8 07:13 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Equal Energy Sweet Spot [View article]
    I believe PGH would be very interested in Equal's Lochend Cardium assets, as highlighted in the article PGH considers the Lochend as their best play ( http://bit.ly/MXmaf5 ). Equal's acreage would increase PGH exposure to the sweet spot by 50%; Equal is quite motivated to do a deal and I think with PGH $1 Billion credit line (mostly not utilized) it wont be a problem for them to pay $50m or so for that acreage, such a deal will be small for PGH, but very significant for EQU. In total EQU's Canadian assets are likely to bring $80m to $90m if you include the Viking and Claire oil field.

Jul 30 03:30 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shorting Atlas Resource Partners Vs. Buying Atlas Energy [View article]
    Equal energy which is Atlas partner in the Mississippian is currently for sale ( http://bit.ly/KAS5F3 ) my guess is that Atlas is going to bid for their Hunton (NG/NGL) assets and the reminder of Equal Mississippian lands. Equal expressed a willingness to accept payment in shares, considering how cheap Equal is trading ($24K per BOE) even a bid at $5 ($34K per BOE) would be accretive to ARP.

Jun 16 12:54 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Schlumberger Outlines Future Roadmap To Gasfrac [View article]
    North, I am sure of the exact length, you may need to check with the company directly on that, but my understanding we are talking a very long term.

There is nobody else to my knowledge working or developing similar technology.

Apr 24 09:23 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Schlumberger Outlines Future Roadmap To Gasfrac [View article]
    Nicholas, Mike Filloon has mentioned Gasfrac positively on a couple of occasions, you need to review his articles and his comments. In February last year he mentioned that he may open a long position in the company (I am not sure if he did):

Craig has commented few times on my article; he appears to be neutral on the company and its technology. As for the others you mentioned I am not sure I know their position.

I do need to mention that Mike is the only author I follow on Seeking Alpha (as you can see from my follow list), I highly respect his work and his analysis.

Apr 22 01:46 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Saudi Arabia: The Holy Grail For LPG Fracturing [View article]
    For information on Gasfrac LPG fracturing patents, please refer to page 8 to 12 from the annual information form:

Apr 19 07:17 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Saudi Arabia: The Holy Grail For LPG Fracturing [View article]
    From what I learned recently, they are moving into that direction, but it is a slow process.
    Apr 19 06:46 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gasfrac Energy: Fractured Dreams And The U.S. Potential [View article]
    BF, the size of the Husky contract is taken from Raymond James estimates, as well as, Gasfrac management comments in Q4 CC about the proper quarterly size for the Husky business.

Apr 17 09:04 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gasfrac Energy: The Intel Of Fracturing? [View article]
    They don't need additional capital right now, they have enough capacity to generate four times more revenues without adding more capacity.

Apr 9 02:49 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gasfrac Energy LPG Fracturing Chosen In New York [View article]
    GA, I think a price under $7 is quite attractive, however if the market weakens, you may very well get it at the range you have indicted.

I couldn't agree with you more on execution; I believe the current CEO has the operational experience to execute on his strategic vision; we are still in the early stages of his involvement, the next couple of quarters should provide more colour on his ability to execute.

Apr 9 01:28 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Equal Energy Vs. Its Shareholders [View article]
    Thank you for the kind words dec, I do indeed spend a lot of time researching and analyzing investments of interest.

In regards to your specific questions:

Debt & Dividends:

I believe after the restructuring, the debt to cash flow ratio will be low enough to allow for dividends, at 1.3 ratio, Equal will have one of the lowest debt ratios within its peers (who average 1.8 D/CF). Furthermore, once the Mississippian crude production starts contributing to cash flow, the debt ratio will dip further still, this additional cash could be used to lower debt further if desired. It is worth noting that the majority (70%) of the remaining $65m debt is long term debt maturing in March 2016, thus the company has ample room to manage/refinance its remaining debt over the next few years.

Selling the company/assets:

As you correctly highlight; selling the NG assets at the bottom of the cycle does not make sense. Thus the plan of divesting the oil assets first (top of the cycle), converting the NG/NGL assets to a trust, paying a dividend and eventually once NG prices rebound, and the Mississippian is further developed, a sell of the remaining assets could be envisaged.

Equal is in the advantageous position of having a diverse asset base; this allows for the possibility to unlock value in stages: 1) divestiture of the Canadian oil assets, 2) Trust the remaining NG/NGL and early development Miss. assets, and 3) selling the trust if appropriate at some point, or possibly continue to run it as an income vehicle.

It is our goal as active shareholders that management will seize on the flexibility available to it and proceed to unlock value for the benefit of the long "suffering" Equal shareholders.

Apr 3 12:11 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Groupon Is Poised For Collapse [View article]
    I command you for pointing the red flags at GRPN; writing articles of this nature is not easy; I recently wrote a quite negative article on Poseidon Concepts (POOSF.PK) and got crucified for it, despite being right so far.

Looking forward to your future contributions on SeekingAlpha

Apr 1 02:16 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gasfrac Energy LPG Fracturing Chosen In New York [View article]
    Hi There,

I don't see Gasfrac being much of a threat to Heckmann at this stage; Gasfrac continue to be minuscule in relation to the overall size of the fracturing market; furthermore Gasfrac LPG incremental production in certain formations does not justify the additional cost for the technology; thus I see those two business co-exiting each serving the market where it works best.

Mar 30 05:22 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gasfrac's Fracturing Process Gets Coveted Chevron Endorsement [View article]
    GA; this doesn't have any meaningful impact on Gasfrac; this is mainly an issue for the oil sands, where Gasfrac is not concerned. As for the Bakken Gasfrac does not operate there, nor current prices are slowing production in that basin.

Mar 29 10:01 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment