Neal Shanske writes insightful and rigorous articles from an investor's perspective on stocks he holds and those he finds interesting.Visit his site: Inelegant Investor(http://www.inelegantinvestor.com/)
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Neal Shanske.
Currently, there are no book details for Neal Shanske.
Latest Comments more »
- Company stated yesterday th... on Special situations fans might want to have a lo...
- How can it be that the numb... on AbbVie's Shares Are More Appealing Than Abbott'...
- Just the Guggenheim Spin Of... on AbbVie's Shares Are More Appealing Than Abbott'...
- Looks like Seeking Alpha re... on Research In Motion: Even The Widest Moat Won't ...
- Given the number of article... on Research In Motion: Even The Widest Moat Won't ...
Latest comments on Neal's Articles