This user currently has no profile.
Mid 20s blogger and investor. I invest primarily in contrarian stocks, however I'll dabble a bit in income producing bonds or preferred shares. Looking for home runs when I invest, not singles or doubles.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Foreign stocks, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Financial Uproar Financial Uproar is a blog that focus on buying contrarian stocks, companies that have pristine balance sheets, prospects to turn around their problems and potential for a great deal of upside. I also throw in some personal finance stuff to keep things from getting too complicated. Oh, and jokes. Lots and ...More
lots of unfunny jokes.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- A comment for those of you ... on Putting The Tesla Engine Fires Into Perspective
- If the buying has already b... on Sorry Warren, But I'd Stick With ConocoPhillips
- Oh man, I would laugh forev... on No Moat, Increased Competition, Expensive Valua...
- Couldn't Apple just do the ... on No Moat, Increased Competition, Expensive Valua...
- Thanks for the reply Glenn.... on No Moat, Increased Competition, Expensive Valua...
Latest comments on Nelson's Articles