This user currently has no profile.
Mr. Elitzin holds a Masters Degree in Economics with a focus on Econometrics and Microeconomics. Subsequently worked as a commercial real estate analyst for 7 years. Always had a huge interest in investments and picking individual stocks. With over 15 years of investment experience, currently my primary interests are in the sectors of REITs, solar/green energy, and technology.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for the detailed art... on Is The Swiss Franc Overvalued? Purchasing Power...
- How come there is no mentio... on This Cheap Gold Miner Is Ready To Glitter Again
- Both FSC and PSEC look soli... on 10 Most Shorted Business Development Companies
- I have not researched AUQ, ... on Top 10 Most Shorted Gold Mining Stocks
- Short interest is definitel... on Top 10 Most Shorted Gold Mining Stocks
Latest comments on Neoclassical Economist's Articles
- eerginer on 5 REITs With Significant Short Interest
- Venkata Subbu on Update: 10 Most Shorted Shipping Stocks
- www.sh1ny.com on Top 10 Most Shorted Gold Mining Stocks
- Neoclassical Econo... on 10 Most Shorted Business Development Companies
- thinking ahead on 10 Most Shorted Business Development Companies