Mr. Elitzin holds a Masters Degree in Economics with a focus on Econometrics and Microeconomics. Subsequently worked as a commercial real estate analyst for 7 years. Always had a huge interest in investments and picking individual stocks. With over 15 years of investment experience, currently my primary interests are in the sectors of REITs, solar/green energy, and technology.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Neoclassical Economist.
Currently, there are no blog details for Neoclassical Economist.
Currently, there are no book details for Neoclassical Economist.
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for the detailed art... on Is The Swiss Franc Overvalued? Purchasing Power...
- How come there is no mentio... on This Cheap Gold Miner Is Ready To Glitter Again
- Both FSC and PSEC look soli... on 10 Most Shorted Business Development Companies
- I have not researched AUQ, ... on Top 10 Most Shorted Gold Mining Stocks
- Short interest is definitel... on Top 10 Most Shorted Gold Mining Stocks
Latest comments on Neoclassical Economist's Articles