View as an RSS Feed
Activision Blizzard: Will World Of Warcraft Lose Market Share?
- World of Warcraft sales and subscriptions are declining due to a few reasons. Mostly because The League of Legends has stolen market share but is not an MMORPG.
- World of Warcraft's sales and subscriptions should continue to decline because bethesda softworks has been developing an elder scrolls MMORPG to compete with world of warcraft.
- Losing MMORPG market share is likely only going to result in short-term volatility. ATVI's long-term prospects appear attractive.
- Transocean: The Bear Case Goes Far Beyond Decreasing Deepwater Day Rates (Part 2)
- Transocean: The Bear Case Goes Far Beyond Decreasing Deep-Water Dayrates
- California Legalization Won't Increase Demand For Grow Systems
- Pacific Drilling: The Short-Term Outlook
- DLH Holdings And Urban Outfitters: Buy Rated Companies With Share Buyback Plans
- Seadrill Shorts Could Be Forced To Cover In August
- American Vanadium Is The Watch List Stock Of The Year
- Seadrill Offers Dividend And Growth