View as an RSS Feed
View Nicholas Kitonyi's Articles BY TICKER:
Sanofi: Recent Plunge Is A Buying Opportunity
- The end of an era for CEO Chris Viehbacher did not reflect well on the stock price.
- Lantus' era of monopoly is too coming to an end. It is Sanofi's leading revenue generator.
- The company's weak guidance added to the pressure on the stock price, but there were significant positives performance wise.
- The company has some interesting activity going on in its product line-up as it prepares for an influx of Lantus generics in the near future.
- With the recent plunge now could be an ideal time to take a keen look at the stock as it present a compelling opportunity for growth.
MannKind Is On The Mend
- MannKind Corporation's Q3 results showed great improvement on the bottom line.
- MannKind has continued to cut the net loss, which is crucial in its quest to profitability.
- The company seems well prepared for the launch of Afrezza, which is tipped by analysts to top $700 million worth of sales by the year 2020.
LinkedIn Does It Again, But Watch Out For Freelance Sites
- LinkedIn reported another strong quarter.
- Shares responded in trademark fashion.
- Freelance websites pose a threat to LinkedIn's ability to scale its business.
This Is Why I Fancy A Lightweight Agilent Technologies
- Agilent's spin-off of Keysight will lead to a significant decline in top line, which will reduce it to a lightweight company relative to its initial revenue potential.
- Shares of Agilent Technologies have fallen since advancing following the announcement of FQ3 results and have since failed to recover significantly.
- Agilent plans to resize its burgeoning debt of $2.22B by redeeming $500M of the outstanding $600M 6.5% Convertible Senior Subordinated Notes due 2017, thereby easing its leverage and loan interest.
- The resizing of the company's debt will improve net margins and help channel more income to shareholders.
Tesla's China Exploits Well Structured And Timed To Perfection
- Tesla Motors signed an agreement with China Unicom to set up 400 charging points and 20 supercharger stations in 120 cities in China.
- Tesla's latest exploits are well structured and timing seems perfect as charging network comes into shape in China.
- Tesla wants to top 100,000 EV sales by 2016, and 500,000 by year 2020, and China can now participate in supporting this goal.
Manchester United Has Sponsors To Thank For Ramp-Up In Top Line
- Manchester United announces record revenue for fiscal 2013/2014.
- Commercial revenue key to growth as more sponsorship deals are booked.
- Profits fall as expected, following last year's up-tick, which was boosted by one-time tax benefits.
Medtronic's Move To Acquire Covidien Is A Necessary Evil
- Medtronic nears Covidien deal, which should help improve on its effective tax rate.
- The company will realize at least $740 million in tax savings, but this is not the only benefit.
- The real benefit is long term, and includes expansion of product offering and widening of the addressable market.
CarCharging Group's Long-Term Risk/Reward Trade-Off Looks Interesting
- CCGI has put in place the foundation that will help it capitalize on the expanding EV industry by making strategic acquisitions and forming key and exclusive partnerships with property owners.
- CCGI is building highly customizable products, and is forming partnerships with leading brands in the power sector thereby widening its addressable market.
- The EV industry has key catalysts that suggest growth is imminent, and hence CCGI could be set to profit from this growth.
- CCGI has recently plunged to new lows making its long-term risk/reward trade-off pretty interesting.
Is Chesapeake Energy Overvalued?
- Chesapeake Energy's recent results looked nice, but looks could be deceiving, as asset sales played a huge role.
- Utica project, which the company viewed as a potential game-changer in its growth prospects is showing signs of a likely disappointment.
- Gas prices, which rallied 53% to boost the company's Q1 revenues could tumble in the coming quarters.
- International Game Technology Senses Fortune As More States Embrace Online Gambling
- What Future Does Online Gambling Hold For Investors?
- Manchester United Has Been Overvalued Since Going Public In 2012: It Still Is
- ShoreTel Is Only Halfway Its Potential Uptrend
- AT&T's Sale Of Connecticut Wireline Assets Makes Sense
- Mercury Systems Results Shaky, But Future Looks Solid
- New Products And Successful Company Changes Make Informatica Interesting
- Cellcom: A Substantial Upside With Nearly All Risks Priced In
- There Is Still Room To Outperform For Chesapeake Energy
- GSI Group Still In Bargain Territory
- There Is Still Value In ScanSource
- There's Still Life Left In OfficeMax - Its Business Is Scalable
- A Fortunate Plunge And Promising Industry Trends Make Guidance Software Interesting
- There Is Still Time For Hewlett-Packard's New Found Lease On Life
- Google: Investing In Human Health Is Healthy
- Perry Ellis: At Least 30% Upside Potential At Minimal Risk
- Groupon Has Been A Surprise Gainer This Year, But Will The Rally Continue?
- A Few Reasons Why Yandex Could Get Better
- Does Apple Really Need The Aluminum Cover For Its iPhones?
- Is Chesapeake Energy's Rebound About To End?
- LinkedIn Adds University Pages, But Is This Enough For The Long-term?
- Don't Be Fooled By Nuvilex's Rally... Stay Out
- Yahoo Is Gambling On The Right Mix Of Acquisitions