Nicholas Kitonyi

View Nicholas Kitonyi's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Seeking Alpha Reaches 4 Million Registered Users; Here Are The Numbers That Really Matter [View article]
    Congratulations! David, Eli, the editors and the entire S.A community. This is wonderful news, it shows that things are getting better and better everyday. Amazing progress.
    Dec 9, 2014. 12:51 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sanofi: Recent Plunge Is A Buying Opportunity [View article]
    Yes, bottom line the company has an interesting array of events in the pipeline. Next year will be a big one for the company.
    Nov 19, 2014. 12:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sanofi: Recent Plunge Is A Buying Opportunity [View article]
    Absolutely, I will keep a keen eye on those developments. Right now it's not very clear.
    Nov 18, 2014. 03:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sanofi: Recent Plunge Is A Buying Opportunity [View article]
    Thank you Alex for your insight. SNY has a portfolio of products in the pipeline that will revamp its diabetes business. I believe PCK9 could be among the first to be added on the company's revenue streams.
    Nov 18, 2014. 02:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sanofi: Recent Plunge Is A Buying Opportunity [View article]
    Yes, Lemtrada was approved after submission. I think by that time the article had already been published.
    Nov 18, 2014. 02:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sanofi: Recent Plunge Is A Buying Opportunity [View article]
    The general view is that after the failure of Exubera patients wouldn't welcome inhaled insulin without proof of success, but there are reports that indicate some patients prefer inhaled insulin, rather than injection. The latter case is perfect for Sanofi and Mannkind.
    Nov 18, 2014. 10:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Chesapeake Energy Overvalued? [View article]
    The company says its selling non-productive assets, but the last time I looked, most of those assets were unexplored. So how did it conclude that they are the most unproductive. Based on recent development in Utica, what is deemed productive may not necessarily be the most productive project. My point is that the driving force behind these sales has nothing to do with concentrating on productive units, but rather, it's a case of trying to put the balance sheet in shape. Therefore, when you acquire assets and dispose them without making an attempt to monetize, isn't that a little more like a real estate company? Additionally, my analysis is also based on the current price, which I believe may have rallied a little too far with no key catalysts to justify the advance.
    Jun 3, 2014. 12:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • There Is Still Room To Outperform For Chesapeake Energy [View article]
    Exactly.
    Oct 27, 2013. 02:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Is Still Room To Outperform For Chesapeake Energy [View article]
    rephrase, "I'd rather see Chesapeake reporting gains on sale of assets".. of course, that's if it stops the quick-fire sales, only to sell at the right price.
    Oct 26, 2013. 03:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Fooled By Nuvilex's Rally... Stay Out [View article]
    Thanks Ashraf.
    Sep 2, 2013. 02:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Groupon Has Been A Surprise Gainer This Year, But Will The Rally Continue? [View article]
    I like your unique insight on Groupon, from your point of view, you definitely have a point. But I still don't think anyone envisioned the stock doubling this year. As I had pointed earlier, I expected Mason's exit to trigger some form of rally, http://seekingalpha.co... .But doubling? well never saw that coming. Thank you for you insight.
    Aug 29, 2013. 01:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Fooled By Nuvilex's Rally... Stay Out [View article]
    Thanks Alan, I read their article which attacked me and seeking alpha, but they could not say that whatever I mentioned with regard to their financial statements was inaccurate. Otherwise, thanks for link-back and taking your time to do an in-depth research, which otherwise confirms my general opinion on the company.
    Aug 26, 2013. 04:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Does Apple Really Need The Aluminum Cover For Its iPhones? [View article]
    Thank you for the heads up, but I feel if a new generation iPhone was to have a plastic back, would still be nothing close to the 3GS in terms of looks, or weight. The device has evolved, it's slimmer, bigger and definitely lighter.
    Aug 23, 2013. 12:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Does Apple Really Need The Aluminum Cover For Its iPhones? [View article]
    **FEW Switch
    Aug 23, 2013. 11:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Does Apple Really Need The Aluminum Cover For Its iPhones? [View article]
    @Rista,
    Thank you for understanding my point. Also note that I said FEW witch if any.
    Aug 23, 2013. 11:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment