Nicholas Kitonyi

View Nicholas Kitonyi's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Is Chesapeake Energy Overvalued? [View article]
    The company says its selling non-productive assets, but the last time I looked, most of those assets were unexplored. So how did it conclude that they are the most unproductive. Based on recent development in Utica, what is deemed productive may not necessarily be the most productive project. My point is that the driving force behind these sales has nothing to do with concentrating on productive units, but rather, it's a case of trying to put the balance sheet in shape. Therefore, when you acquire assets and dispose them without making an attempt to monetize, isn't that a little more like a real estate company? Additionally, my analysis is also based on the current price, which I believe may have rallied a little too far with no key catalysts to justify the advance.
    Jun 3 12:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • There Is Still Room To Outperform For Chesapeake Energy [View article]
    Exactly.
    Oct 27 02:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Is Still Room To Outperform For Chesapeake Energy [View article]
    rephrase, "I'd rather see Chesapeake reporting gains on sale of assets".. of course, that's if it stops the quick-fire sales, only to sell at the right price.
    Oct 26 03:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Fooled By Nuvilex's Rally... Stay Out [View article]
    Thanks Ashraf.
    Sep 2 02:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Groupon Has Been A Surprise Gainer This Year, But Will The Rally Continue? [View article]
    I like your unique insight on Groupon, from your point of view, you definitely have a point. But I still don't think anyone envisioned the stock doubling this year. As I had pointed earlier, I expected Mason's exit to trigger some form of rally, http://seekingalpha.co... .But doubling? well never saw that coming. Thank you for you insight.
    Aug 29 01:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Fooled By Nuvilex's Rally... Stay Out [View article]
    Thanks Alan, I read their article which attacked me and seeking alpha, but they could not say that whatever I mentioned with regard to their financial statements was inaccurate. Otherwise, thanks for link-back and taking your time to do an in-depth research, which otherwise confirms my general opinion on the company.
    Aug 26 04:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Does Apple Really Need The Aluminum Cover For Its iPhones? [View article]
    Thank you for the heads up, but I feel if a new generation iPhone was to have a plastic back, would still be nothing close to the 3GS in terms of looks, or weight. The device has evolved, it's slimmer, bigger and definitely lighter.
    Aug 23 12:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Does Apple Really Need The Aluminum Cover For Its iPhones? [View article]
    **FEW Switch
    Aug 23 11:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Does Apple Really Need The Aluminum Cover For Its iPhones? [View article]
    @Rista,
    Thank you for understanding my point. Also note that I said FEW witch if any.
    Aug 23 11:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Does Apple Really Need The Aluminum Cover For Its iPhones? [View article]
    Thank you for your unique insight, but I think Samsung leads.
    Aug 23 11:06 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Does Apple Really Need The Aluminum Cover For Its iPhones? [View article]
    Honestly, I do not think the Aluminum cover adds any value to the user, or to the iPhone itself. It's more of an identity for the company.
    Aug 23 10:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Fooled By Nuvilex's Rally... Stay Out [View article]
    I think Seeking Alpha should be more strict on who displays their Seeking Alpha Certified badge on their site. It's sad to see penny stock promotion websites display it. http://bit.ly/1a7IwIW
    Aug 22 02:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Yahoo's Fundamentals Make It A Strong Long-Term Buy [View article]
    Fantastic article. Some people wonder why Yahoo's made 12+ purchases since Mayer took over. Some think it will backfire, but Mayer's focus is future. I have always believed that investments are long-term. If you dive in looking for short term pop, the you are just a speculator. Yahoo has acquired amazing products, which will define its future, and for now, I think it's great.
    Aug 22 01:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Fooled By Nuvilex's Rally... Stay Out [View article]
    yes, promotions, definitely promotions, telling me that the stock is about to break up, triple, reach $1 etc.
    Aug 22 10:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Fooled By Nuvilex's Rally... Stay Out [View article]
    Thanks, for the comments, I'll sure do. for some reason I have been getting emails for NVLX since January, never bothered, until I felt I had to look at it.
    Aug 22 10:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment