Nicholas Kitonyi

View Nicholas Kitonyi's Comments BY TICKER:
  • There Is Still Room To Outperform For Chesapeake Energy [View article]
    Exactly.
    Oct 27 02:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Is Still Room To Outperform For Chesapeake Energy [View article]
    rephrase, "I'd rather see Chesapeake reporting gains on sale of assets".. of course, that's if it stops the quick-fire sales, only to sell at the right price.
    Oct 26 03:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Fooled By Nuvilex's Rally... Stay Out [View article]
    Thanks Ashraf.
    Sep 2 02:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Groupon Has Been A Surprise Gainer This Year, But Will The Rally Continue? [View article]
    I like your unique insight on Groupon, from your point of view, you definitely have a point. But I still don't think anyone envisioned the stock doubling this year. As I had pointed earlier, I expected Mason's exit to trigger some form of rally, http://seekingalpha.co... .But doubling? well never saw that coming. Thank you for you insight.
    Aug 29 01:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Fooled By Nuvilex's Rally... Stay Out [View article]
    Thanks Alan, I read their article which attacked me and seeking alpha, but they could not say that whatever I mentioned with regard to their financial statements was inaccurate. Otherwise, thanks for link-back and taking your time to do an in-depth research, which otherwise confirms my general opinion on the company.
    Aug 26 04:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Does Apple Really Need The Aluminum Cover For Its iPhones? [View article]
    Thank you for the heads up, but I feel if a new generation iPhone was to have a plastic back, would still be nothing close to the 3GS in terms of looks, or weight. The device has evolved, it's slimmer, bigger and definitely lighter.
    Aug 23 12:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Does Apple Really Need The Aluminum Cover For Its iPhones? [View article]
    **FEW Switch
    Aug 23 11:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Does Apple Really Need The Aluminum Cover For Its iPhones? [View article]
    @Rista,
    Thank you for understanding my point. Also note that I said FEW witch if any.
    Aug 23 11:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Does Apple Really Need The Aluminum Cover For Its iPhones? [View article]
    Thank you for your unique insight, but I think Samsung leads.
    Aug 23 11:06 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Does Apple Really Need The Aluminum Cover For Its iPhones? [View article]
    Honestly, I do not think the Aluminum cover adds any value to the user, or to the iPhone itself. It's more of an identity for the company.
    Aug 23 10:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Fooled By Nuvilex's Rally... Stay Out [View article]
    I think Seeking Alpha should be more strict on who displays their Seeking Alpha Certified badge on their site. It's sad to see penny stock promotion websites display it. http://bit.ly/1a7IwIW
    Aug 22 02:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Yahoo's Fundamentals Make It A Strong Long-Term Buy [View article]
    Fantastic article. Some people wonder why Yahoo's made 12+ purchases since Mayer took over. Some think it will backfire, but Mayer's focus is future. I have always believed that investments are long-term. If you dive in looking for short term pop, the you are just a speculator. Yahoo has acquired amazing products, which will define its future, and for now, I think it's great.
    Aug 22 01:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Fooled By Nuvilex's Rally... Stay Out [View article]
    yes, promotions, definitely promotions, telling me that the stock is about to break up, triple, reach $1 etc.
    Aug 22 10:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Fooled By Nuvilex's Rally... Stay Out [View article]
    Thanks, for the comments, I'll sure do. for some reason I have been getting emails for NVLX since January, never bothered, until I felt I had to look at it.
    Aug 22 10:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Fooled By Nuvilex's Rally... Stay Out [View article]
    @Ash
    Thanks for the complement.
    Aug 22 04:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment