This user currently has no profile.
Nicholas Vardy is Chief Investment Officer of Global Guru Capital, a U.S. SEC Registered Investment Advisor - where he manages money for high net worth individuals. He is also editor of The Global Guru, a weekly free e-letter with over 170,000 subscribers; the monthly Alpha Investor Letter; and two weekly trading services, Bull Market Alert and Triple Digit Trader. As Executive Director of the London Junto, he hosts a regular forum where leading London investment professionals gather to debate the top investment issues of the day. He has been cited in Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Forbes, Newsweek, CBS Marketwatch, Yahoo! Finance, theStreet.com, and MSN Money Central. He has regularly appears on CNBC Asia, Fox ...More Business News and CNN International. Vardy is a graduate of Stanford and Harvard Law School, a former Fulbright scholar, and a Chartered Financial Analyst.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Global Guru Capital Global Guru Capital ("GGC") is an SEC registered investment adviser offering investment services for selected high net worth investors. GGC offers three investment programs. The "Ivy Plus" Investment Program" seeks to replicate the historically successful asset allocation strategy of the top U.S. university ...More
endowments through the use of exchange trades funds (ETFs). The "Global Gains" Investment Program invests in 36 stock markets across the globe. The "Double Your Dividends" Program invests in high income generating Exchange Traded Funds across a wide range of asset classes and strategies.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Nicholas's Articles
- bob adamson on China vs. India: The Hare vs. the Tortoise
- Kill_Bubbles on The Forbes Global 2000: The World's Most Import...
- Kill_Bubbles on Magazine Covers: The #1 Contrarian Indicator?
- China Play Stocks on China vs. India: The Hare vs. the Tortoise
- Bobsheng on China vs. India: The Hare vs. the Tortoise