This user currently has no profile.
Nicholas Vardy is Chief Investment Officer of Global Guru Capital, a U.S. SEC Registered Investment Advisor - where he manages money for high net worth individuals. He is also editor of The Global Guru, a weekly free e-letter with over 170,000 subscribers; the monthly Alpha Investor Letter; and two weekly trading services, Bull Market Alert and Triple Digit Trader. He has been a columnist for TheStreet.com and currently writes for Dow Jones Markewatch. He has been cited in Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Forbes, Newsweek, Investors Business Daily,Yahoo! Finance, theStreet.com, and MSN Money Central. He appears regularly on CNBC Asia, Fox Business News and CNN International. Vardy is a graduate of Stanford and ...More Harvard Law School, a former Fulbright scholar, and a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Global Guru Capital Global Guru Capital ("GGC") is an SEC registered investment adviser offering investment services for selected high net worth investors. GGC offers five investment programs. The "Ivy Plus" Investment Program" replicates the historically successful asset allocation strategy of the top U.S. university ...More
endowments through the use of exchange trades funds (ETFs). The "American Alpha" Investment Program invests in 10 market beating "smart beta" investment strategies.The "Global Gains" Investment Program invests in 10 investment global strategies with a historical track record of beating their benchmarks. The "Masters of the Universe" Program invests in 10 financial firms and strategies- private equity firms, investment banks, investment limited partnerships and mutual funds- that have delivered market beating returns. The "Double Your Dividends" Program invests in high income generating Exchange Traded Funds across a wide range of asset classes and strategies.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Again, as I noted in my ver... on Income Investing: Back In 2014?
- "Income investing"... on Income Investing: Back In 2014?
- Mea culpa. To be corrected. on Income Investing: Back In 2014?
- This is an important point,... on China vs. India: The Hare vs. the Tortoise
- Mea culpa...Thanks on China vs. India: The Hare vs. the Tortoise