Nick Pollari

View Nick Pollari's Comments BY TICKER:
  • LNG's Secondary Offering Is A Golden Gift To Investors [View article]
    Just thought you'd be interested in knowing that waiting until after LNG earnings is probably the smartest move at the moment.
    Feb 2 09:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • LNG's Secondary Offering Is A Golden Gift To Investors [View article]
    This morning I issued a comment to my followers that I would take profit here actually. Follow me on twitter @napmanagement for instant updates (I don't tweet non-stop, only important things) or check my StockTalk on this site.
    Jan 30 12:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Activision Blizzard, Inc: Undervalued And Growing [View article]
    Source please and thank you.

I have uncovered some more up to date information and readjusted the earnings taking into account a tail risk event and no tail risk event. New article will be posted in the next day or two.
    Jan 4 09:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • LNG's Secondary Offering Is A Golden Gift To Investors [View article]
    Strange, my math says if you bought the day this article came out (around $8.50ish) you would be up around $.30.
    Dec 29 10:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Activision Blizzard, Inc: Undervalued And Growing [View article]
    I commented on this above. I think it is going to help ATVI in a big way but I cannot find any concrete and factual info, or measurable statistics for it. All I can do is speculate, which I feel similar to you in that it is a big hit. ATVI is reluctant to release any figures.
    Dec 22 05:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dividend Income Portfolio With Price Appreciation Potential [View article]
    I found this VERY relevant as I just put this portfolio to use in the last week. Breaking news on WPZ.

Williams Partners (WPZ) agrees to acquire natural gas gathering systems in the Marcellus shale from Delphi Midstream Partners for ~$750M. The Laser Northeast Gathering System includes 33 miles of 16-inch natural gas pipeline in Susquehanna County, Pa.
    Dec 22 08:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Activision Blizzard, Inc: Undervalued And Growing [View article]
    We operate under strict rules which is how we have made it this far. Our target return was reached in November and we have exited the market since then. Opportunities always exist. We will find a good price point in January-March I am sure.
    Dec 22 08:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dividend Income Portfolio With Price Appreciation Potential [View article]
    Glad I could help.
    Dec 21 07:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dividend Income Portfolio With Price Appreciation Potential [View article]
    You are missing a lot. http://seekingalpha.co....
    Dec 21 06:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Activision Blizzard, Inc: Undervalued And Growing [View article]
    I just did a quick check on google.finance (http://bit.ly/t3cmNJ) which shows them losing $.24 a share.
    Dec 20 09:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Activision Blizzard, Inc: Undervalued And Growing [View article]
    Im aware of the Skylanders franchise but I was unable to find any concrete solid data so I decided to exclude it. But yes it is reportedly doing quiet well.
    Dec 20 09:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Activision Blizzard, Inc: Undervalued And Growing [View article]
    Looks to me like ZNGA lost $.24 a share... Am I missing something?
    Dec 19 09:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short First Solar Before It's Eclipsed [View article]
    It looks like this is one of the best trades of the year. GJ to all those who followed me down this path.
    Dec 14 10:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orckit Communications: The Impending Shroud Of Bankruptcy [View article]
    This stock has just been abused since I posted this article.
    Dec 7 11:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New York Community Bank: Safe And Oversold [View article]
    There is no earnings impact from the citations of the housing structures to date. The solvency of their loan portfolio is not dependent on the housing building quality. Think about it, if Chase grants you a mortgage for your home, then your home becomes unlivable for XYZ reason, you are still on the hook for your mortgage loan. Until these violations push the bank into court or to some settlement these violations, although they are unethical (in my opinion if these statements are all fact), will not affect the banks earnings abilities in any significant manner.
    Dec 5 11:35 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment