Nicu Mihalache

View Nicu Mihalache's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Axion Power Concentrator 373 Oct. 12 '14: Axion Nasdaq SPO Page Up; BOD Approves 50:1 Rev. Split; EPower & Axion Present At The Battery Show; 10-Q For Q1 2014 [View instapost]
    you guys are real trainspotters :D
    Oct 17 08:19 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 372 Oct. 08 '14: Axion Nasdaq SPO Page Up; BOD Approves 50:1 Rev. Split; EPower & Axion Present At The Battery Show; 10-Q For Q1 2014 [View instapost]
    Yes WO, is is just feelings that you have to get off your chest.

The minute you buy your first shares, even in a megacap, you are swimming with sharks, snakes, crocodiles and piranha, the only difference is that you are not aware of it in the beginning.

Maxim is not out there to get you, only their 10% of the cash collected in the PO and hopefully 10% or so from future POs. So they have all the reasons to make you win big with every deal so you can participate in further deals and recommend them to friends and partners.

I was just reading Taleb yesterday: in order for the ecosystem to thrive (be antifragile), individuals have to have a high rate of failure (be fragile). That applies to both investors and businesses in the economy, we and Axion may simply be one of those who have to disappear. As heartless as it seems, this is how things work.

We (some, maybe most here?) believe that AXPW is quite undervalued and that there is a good chance that the company will make it. Maxim if simply improving our chances for hefty returns, should Axion succeed. That is what they do. They do not take sides nor care much about feelings, except making those who have opened their wallet happy for recurring business.

The machine does care about your feeling only if it can take advantage of them, they are your enemy in this game.
    Oct 12 03:55 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla's 'D', A Disappointment And Huge Financial Risk [View article]
    Randy, a nice short and realistic article. Thank you.

But mind you, once you pronounce any non-superlative words in the same sentence as Tesla, hordes of zealots will be out there full of mouth foam ready to get you ;)
    Oct 10 08:30 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 371 Oct. 06 '14: BOD Approves 50:1 Rev. Split; EPower & Axion Present At The Battery Show; 10-Q For Q1 2014; S-1 For $15MM Share Issuance [View instapost]
    WO, now the 5-year warrants are at 100% not at 120% so their price may increase accordingly.

Ranma, yes, I would (and I am) take a double or nothing with 99% chance of winning any day (talking about the uplisting).
    Oct 8 02:01 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The human mind works in mysterious ways, but the results are foreseeable most of the time ...
    Oct 7 02:40 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    EI, "From a purely self serving standpoint, I would much rather have the terms of the old S-1, so that I can get more of the company for cheaper, as I am hoping to build out my full position in the company during this offering, should I get my full allotment of shares."

Nope, if you can get close to as many shares as you ask for, the present deal is 50+% better (+ because 5-year warrants are at 100% of the price, not 120% as before and 1-year warrants are below price). Because today, you get 3 units for the price of 1, instead of 2 for the price of 1. You don't have to have the cash now for the 1-year warrants. Either you raise the cash in one year, or (if they are above $3) you can make an exercise + sell order, so you recover the price premium without extra cash involved.
    Oct 7 03:35 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    PY:
    "If I am not mistaken, this will ensure the gamers don't get to participate as easily. Fewer dollars available, means less chance that you will be issued the offering. Am I wrong? Is this a big set back to those who sold, thinking they would be able to buy back in?"

YESSS, a Huge YES !!!
    Oct 6 01:42 PM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 369 Sep. 28 '14: BOD Approves 50:1 Rev. Split; EPower & Axion Present At The Battery Show; 10-Q For Q1 2014; S-1 For $15MM Share Issuance [View instapost]
    "Too bad Wall Street doesn't see it like that."

Wall Street does not trade OTC penny stocks. So the jury is still out deliberating.
    Sep 30 01:36 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 368 Sep. 25 '14: BOD Approves 50:1 Rev. Split; EPower & Axion Present At The Battery Show; 10-Q For Q1 2014; S-1 For $15MM Share Issuance [View instapost]
    OK, gg1, so you don't want to learn. What's left then? Oh, yeah, good luck!
    Sep 29 01:35 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Wow, I really do not want to post copies of my comments, but I am very tempted to copy / paste my answer to gg1 above.

Just to point out two fantasies from your comment:

• "therefore they have moved the price to that point which I suspect is approx. $3.00" - this is actually an accusation of Maxim doing illegal stuff; I don't think they'll bother, but you could lose your shirt if they came after you

• "I don't fall for the line that TG demanded axionistas be included" - there have been reports from independent trustworthy sources of that; you're trying to appear smart but the result in the exact opposite of that
    Sep 28 06:02 AM | 15 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Are you spitting lousy comments out of ignorance or on purpose? In the former case, some of us could try to explain stuff to you, but I will not waste my breath if it's not a humble question.
    Sep 28 02:50 AM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    That's the point. It's not recurring revenue ;)
    It's a one off lucky shot and the "smart" guys doing that will spend months searching for the next $250 jackpot.

Many times I make $50+k the minute the market opens without moving a finger. Does it mean I can make that kind of money every minute eight hours a day, 250 days a year (with no comparable or larger losses in between)?
    Sep 27 06:00 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    RA, how many times per year do you get those $250 for a few clicks?

Maya, don't feel sorry for anybody. It's just a huge machinery and this is far from the worst thing that can happen to us Axion shareholders. What is done is done, and keep bringing up the unimportant things may do more harm than the unimportant things themselves.

What are you trying to accomplish btw? Condemns the errors of the past? You have already done that in 2013. Enough is enough.
    Sep 27 03:56 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Maya, I never wished you ill, on the contrary.

I know very well you have put a lot of effort, cash and took risks with Axion. That was not the point.

I also understand why you have posted about those gifted shares, but I think it is a small detail in the large picture. Do you really think those who gamed the system will get rich about it? They will simply be giddy for being good at cheating. This is so common in this world, we should not even talk about it. Karma generally catches them, mainly in the form of twisting their minds to do only small things like that all their lives.

Same goes for those who sell AXPW(D) so that they can participate in the offer. If my guts is even half right, they will get close to nothing in the deal.

The point of my message is the following. Given the current situation, many long time and even large Axion investors are "au bout des nerfs" and some bits flip randomly in their DRAM. When people are under high stress, one reaction is to find a leader to follow without much questioning. Especially given your "founder" and "bull legend" status, on top of "wise seller", you get a version of a fan club here (and copy now a decision you made in a different context, clearly better than to sell now).

To have them sell now will simply confirm my "prophecy"
    (just a guess really, backed by some statistical evidence) that many will sell out at the bottom, just to see the Montgolfier take off (yes, I'm changing a bit my tune from the train metaphor). That would be doubly bad, for them and for Axion.
    Sep 27 02:53 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yes, warrants are a fabulous sweetener and quite a bit of drag (read dilution in 5 years) for existing stockholders. I'm in both camps.

If they do not allocate me all the shares I want and AXPWW will trade below $1, I might just use a nice chunk of the remaining cash to buy warrants.
    Sep 27 02:30 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment