Nicu Mihalache

View Nicu Mihalache's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Axion Power Concentrator 322: Apr. 09 '14: Q4 & EOY 2013 Results & CC; CFO Resigns; David DiGiacinto Joins BoD; PV With Storage Financials; Petersen Worksheet Suggests PIPE Effects Nearing End [View instapost]
    neanderthal, while there is no way I can validate that video (until I buy some B456 :p cells and get bit more agressive than that with them - depending on the weight balance, they may end up where the gas tank is now on my future electric go kart, i.e. in between my legs - better be sure they can take any kind of abuse), but LiFePO4 are well known for their stability, be it thermal, electrical and mechanical (including puncture)

your reaction vaguely recalls me that of a Musketeer confronted with bits of evidence from outside the reality distortion field ;)
    Apr 12 06:59 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Guys, take a look at those Chinese LiFePO4 battery (Headway 38120 3.3V cell) tortured in most imaginable ways. The conclusion is that they are "pretty damn safe".
    Apr 12 03:21 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 321: Apr. 04 '14: Q4 & EOY 2013 Results & CC; CFO Resigns; David DiGiacinto Joins BoD; PV With Storage Financials; Petersen Worksheet Suggests PIPE Effects Nearing End [View instapost]
    Off Topic:

This thing just made my day, I hope some of you will enjoy it too http://bit.ly/PwmGXm
    Apr 4 08:56 AM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 320: Apr. 02 '14: Q4 & EOY 2013 Results & CC; CFO Resigns; David DiGiacinto Joins BoD; PV With Storage Financials; Petersen Worksheet Suggests PIPE Effects Nearing End [View instapost]
    Welcome to the baby and congrats to the parents !
    Apr 3 09:42 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    nope, I consider diversification a protection against ignorance
    Apr 3 09:40 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    just above 60% here ;)
    Apr 3 02:15 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 318: Mar. 27 '14: Q4 & EOY 2013 Results & CC; CFO Resigns; David DiGiacinto Joins BoD; PV With Storage Financials; Petersen Worksheet Suggests PIPE Effects Nearing End [View instapost]
    "Despite all the pain we've endured, we're a resilient bunch."

This is not far from N. Taleb's recent tweet:
    "The main characteristic of a trader is a capacity to take a lot of pain without enjoying it."
    Mar 28 05:47 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 317: Mar. 22 '14: David DiGiacinto Joins BoD; PV With Storage Financials; Petersen Worksheet Suggests PIPE Effects Nearing End [View instapost]
    "The axion sec filing landed in your dropbox and you are not telling me you heart didn't sink when you read it?"

I know the question was not addressed to me, but let me tell you a very short story.

I had a few seconds flat signals in my command center (they call it brain) when I saw the title. But only because in my trading application news titles are in a table, therefore underlined with the same green as the text. And the "F" in "CFO" read like an "E" at first (from some distance from the screen). Almost like eating glass and staring into the abyss. But a few seconds of panic quickly transformed into joy when I realised it was a F****** "F"!
    Mar 27 03:19 AM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    PY, already tired, bored and fed up with the waiting game? fellas around here did that for years and haven't lost humour ;)

However, I cannot help not to observe that the kindergarden class is restless and ready for another mutiny, eggs in hands, asking for JP's head. But what does he do? Same old, same old: with a few words of wisdom calms the tikes down.
    Mar 26 06:19 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Updating The Impact Of Axion Power's PIPE [View article]
    Tom, you said
    "If there is no news and the stock stays above than the current $0.12 for more than a day or two, I will concede to being wrong."

It is a week now above 12c. What do you think?

I think your prediction has been true for a very long time, kudos for that. But you have however underestimated the volatility of the human mind that gets on fire on the smallest trace of the dreamed good news ;)

The converse is also true.
    Mar 14 08:15 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 314: Mar. 13 '14: David DiGiacinto Joins BoD; PV With Storage Financials; Petersen Worksheet Suggests PIPE Effects Nearing End [View instapost]
    Please go ahead Musketeer ;)
    Mar 13 11:33 AM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 313: Mar. 11 '14: David DiGiacinto Joins BoD; PV With Storage Financials; Petersen Worksheet Suggests PIPE Effects Nearing End [View instapost]
    "I was disappointed to read yesterday of several Axionistas flipping shares as fast as they could make a dollar. This is not investing and as JP has pointed out frustrates the potential returns for all."

Welcome in the arena [of adult life]. Playing hard ball with the dogs on Wall Street (extended by the inter-tubes nowadays) is a bloody sport.

As hard a life some axionistas had for several years, there is no way you can blame them for covering some losses. As for myself, I did not have such hard time with AXPW [but surely with other stocks / options] and I do not give more than a rat's *** about what others think about my investing / trading style / choices.
    Mar 11 08:12 AM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 310: Mar. 05 '14: David DiGiacinto Joins BoD; PV With Storage Financials; Petersen Worksheet Suggests PIPE Effects Nearing End [View instapost]
    Just to close this chapter and I promise not to continue to spam the board with my trades. My 19.99c ask was hit a bit earlier for the remainder of the trade. I started on margin two weeks ago and got deeper in it to get those shares. 102% net profit in two weeks and getting to positive cash cannot be a bad deal (without knowing the future, anyway) :D
    Mar 7 02:31 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    LOL, no seller's remorse then?

Yesterday I had an sell order for 70k @ 13.35c (keeping the other 1.1M), only executed for 17k shares. Those are trading shares that I have bought with money I did not have (margin). I raised a bit the ask for the remaining 53k
    Mar 6 11:59 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 309: Feb. 28 '14: David DiGiacinto Joins BoD; PV With Storage Financials; Petersen Worksheet Suggests PIPE Effects Nearing End [View instapost]
    PY, don't worry for me - if I had kept even a quarter of the paper profits I did not take during the last few years, I would already be rich by french standards ;)

Moreover, whatever I will sell in the short term, I'll remain a member of the club for the long haul ;)
    Mar 5 04:27 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment