Nigam Arora

View Nigam Arora's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Google: A Buy on Any Further Pullback [View article]
    Neal,
    You are right. Sooner or later the market forces will force their hand .

Nigam
    Apr 17, 2011. 12:05 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A Great Google Idea Leads to Investor Insanity [View article]
    Hello Aperezvallarta,

Did you make money on INVE? If this article has been helpful to you, Iwould love to hear from you. Please feel free to email me at nigam@thearorareport.com.

Thanks,
    Nigam
    Apr 13, 2011. 07:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Nvidia Is Still a Good Short [View article]
    Hello Kenc,
    As the article stated, I am no longer short on NVDA.

Nigam
    Apr 13, 2011. 02:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Nvidia Is Still a Good Short [View article]
    Are we talking about the same MMI that fell from the intra-day high of $25.22 to close at $24.17?

I am in the middle of covering my short position MMI, i.e., buying on dips.
    Apr 7, 2011. 06:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Top 10 Semiconductor Buyout Candidates [View article]
    You are right about the size of STM. STM has not been particularly well managed and there appears to be unrest among major shareholders. Both of these are ingredients for a sale.
    Apr 7, 2011. 11:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Nvidia Is Still a Good Short [View article]
    Crnogorac,
    I am truly sorry to know that you are losing money. You are certainly very smart in that you are learning from the experience. Hopefully, this experience will help you make money on the next trade.
    Should I be able to help, please do not hesitate to email me.

Nigam
    Apr 4, 2011. 03:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Nvidia Is Still a Good Short [View article]
    Bancgroup,
    Thank you for reading the key sentence in the article and also for a rational analysis.

NVDA has lot of potential and I will go long when all six screens of the ZYX Change Method are supportive.
    thearorareport.com/ZYX...
    Apr 4, 2011. 12:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Post Stock Drop Play on Nvidia [View article]
    Mpopov,

Your observation about investors justifying their opinion with data is excellent. Unless Nvidia bounces or breaks down, there is no trade at this junction.

Nigam
    Apr 3, 2011. 08:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Post Stock Drop Play on Nvidia [View article]
    Hello Stonesthrow,

Thank you for your thoghtfu comments. As clearly stated in the article, I am not short on Nvidia at this point. A careful read of the article will also show that I came to NVDA's defense regarding it being blamed for delays at Verizon.

I personally like what Nvidia is doing, but the investment decisions have to be made not based on likes or dislikes, but with rigorous discipline based on hard data.

My batting average on this stock so far has been 100% -- thanks to the ZYX Change Method.
    Apr 2, 2011. 09:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Apple, Research In Motion Lose to Kodak? [View article]
    Brewer,
    I agree with you. The question now is how to make money from the situation.
    Mar 29, 2011. 02:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Not Too Late to Buy Winners From the Western Digital Acquisition [View article]
    Thanks for your comment. Since my article STX has become slightly overbought. Pullback will be a better opportunity to buy. I will issue a buy signal to the subscribers of ZYX BUY CHANGE ALERT thearorareport.com/sub when all six screens are supportive. At present only five screens are supportive.
    Mar 28, 2011. 09:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Good comment!
    You are right. XRTX is on our radar. We will issue an actionable signal on XRTX to our suscribers when the time is right.
    Mar 28, 2011. 08:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nvidia Is on Fire [View article]
    Alpine,

Intel (INTC) is always on my watch list. At this point, three of the six screens of the ZYX Change Method (thearorareport.com/ZYX...) are positive and other three are negative.

It will take four screens to issue an On Our Radar Alert signal to subscribers of the ZYX BUY CHANGE ALERT (thearorareport.com/sub). It will take all six screens for an All Around Alert.

Hope this helps.
    Mar 27, 2011. 11:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nvidia Is on Fire [View article]
    David,

Thanks a million. Your clear logical expression is refreshing.

Nigam
    Mar 26, 2011. 07:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nvidia Is on Fire [View article]
    Thank you for your thoughtful comment

If you are an investor, you are right. For a very short term trader, there are opportunities on the both long and short side here.

Please note that Subscribers to ZYX SHORT SELL CHANGE ALERT were given a signal to cover the shorts on March !8, 2011. thearorareport.com/sub has not yet given a new short signal.
    Mar 26, 2011. 01:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment