This user currently has no profile.
I run my own consulting practice NT Advisors LLC, which serves companies in the technology and communications industries as well as private equity and venture capital firms. I am a former sell side equity research analyst in the technology sector for 18 years primarily at UBS. I was also the Global Technology Strategist at UBS from 2008-2012. During my career on Wall Street, I was voted to the Institutional Investor All-American Equity Research Team in 15 different years.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Tech stocks
NT Advisors LLC NT Advisors LLC is a consulting and advisory firm focused on serving companies in the Technology, Venture Capital and Private Equity Industries. NT Advisors LLC was founded by Nikos Theodosopoulos in September of 2012. Nikos enjoyed an 18 year successful career as an Equity Research analyst in the Technology ...More
Sector and 10 years at AT&T. Nikos’ background as a Wall Street analyst and Technology Industry executive strongly positioned NT Advisors LLC to offer companies consulting and advisory services in the following areas: - Business Development and Strategic Alliances - Corporate Strategy and Direction - Product Development - Pre-IPO Company Positioning for Private Companies - Investor Positioning for Public Companies
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- In addition if you look at ... on Juniper Has The 'Edge' Over Cisco
- It is fair to say that the ... on Juniper Has The 'Edge' Over Cisco
- I find Dell'Oro is an outst... on Juniper Has The 'Edge' Over Cisco
- I do not have a conviction ... on Juniper Has The 'Edge' Over Cisco
- I view the new CEO as a pos... on Juniper Has The 'Edge' Over Cisco