View as an RSS Feed
Can Sonus Cross The 'Border' To Accelerating Growth And Margin Expansion?
- Sonus articulated its vision, product roadmap as well as its near term and intermediate term financial targets yesterday.
- Sonus' high growth product segment, SBC, has crossed over 50% of sales and is likely to continue to grow as a percentage of sales.
- Sonus has outlined for the first time financial targets of double digit revenue growth and operating margin to be achieved in 2015.
- The Capex Trend Is Your Friend
- Juniper Has The 'Edge' Over Cisco
- Tech Bubble 2.0 In Cloud And Social Networking Stocks?
- Cisco: What Happened And What's Next
- Cisco's Cloudy Wireless Ambitions
- Insieme - Cisco's Likely Strategic Objectives
- The Tangled Web Of Cisco, EMC And VMware
- Infoblox: A Potential Beneficiary Of Increasing DNS Hacks
- A Contrarian Stock View On This Security Leader
- Be Long Communications Equipment Stocks Into 2Q Earnings
- Cisco: Reversing The 'ABC' Trend
- Riverbed: Stretching For Growth Usually Does Not Pay
- SDN: Networking's Renaissance Or Epitaph?
- Cisco: Turning The Tables On VMware In The SDN Market
- Advice For The New CEO Of Alcatel-Lucent
- F5 Misses: Still Lacks Growth Catalyst
- Will Cisco Get Antsy In Its Software Ambitions?
- F5 Networks' Valuation Tempting, But Stay On The Sidelines For Now