This user currently has no profile.
Retiree interested in stocks and financial instruments, especially dividend producing stocks. In the 20th century, I was an electrical engineer with Dominion Resources. I use a dividend growth investment style. Quick rules of thumb for complex questions, like fair value p/e using the Gordon model, price = growth and total liabilities/total assets ratio for leverage calculations provide a starting point for my investment decisions. As a retiree, preservation of capital is paramount.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Thank you David Fish for th... on Dividend Champions: 22 Increases Expected By Ye...
- Thank you Fredrik Arnold fo... on CCC Dogs See 12.4% To 30.7% September Upsides
- Miz, Not only did you pick ... on Monthly Pay Dividend Dogs: Elite Lists For October
- Thank you David Fish for th... on My Roth Conversion Odyssey (Part 1)
- Congratulations, Miz! You w... on Monthly Pay Dividend Dogs: Elite Lists For October