This user currently has no profile.
Retiree interested in stocks and financial instruments, especially dividend producing stocks. In the 20th century, I was an electrical engineer with Dominion Resources. I use a dividend growth investment style. Quick rules of thumb for complex questions, like fair value p/e using the Gordon model, price = growth and total liabilities/total assets ratio for leverage calculations provide a starting point for my investment decisions. As a retiree, preservation of capital is paramount.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Dividends received from $PSEC. Placed limit order for PSEC @ 12% yield ($8.33)-building my position. Higher short term interest rates a +. 7 days ago
Latest Comments more »
- Miz--It sure is refreshing ... on 26.3% Advantage For 5 Late January Monthly Pay ...
- Thanks Fredrik Arnold for t... on 26.3% Advantage For 5 Late January Monthly Pay ...
- Thank you David Fish for th... on My Roth Conversion Odyssey (Part 2)
- Thanks Hardog! on 10 Ace Nasdaq Dividend Dogs Average 19% New Yea...
- Thanks Fredrik Arnold for t... on 10 Ace Nasdaq Dividend Dogs Average 19% New Yea...