This user currently has no profile.
Retiree interested in stocks and financial instruments, especially dividend producing stocks. In the 20th century, I was an electrical engineer with Dominion Resources. I use a dividend growth investment style. Quick rules of thumb for complex questions, like fair value p/e using the Gordon model, price = growth and total liabilities/total assets ratio for leverage calculations provide a starting point for my investment decisions. As a retiree, preservation of capital is paramount.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$WZENY has stopped growing and is just dead money. I put in my sell order today. Jul 15, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Thank you Chuck Carnevale f... on Which Is Best: DRIP Or Collect And Invest?
- Early to bed;Early to rise;... on 10 MoPaySML DiviDogs Dither As Dow Dogs Flop To...
- Thanks Fredrik Arnold for t... on 10 MoPaySML DiviDogs Dither As Dow Dogs Flop To...
- Thanks Fredrik Arnold for t... on 14.1% R.R. Donnelley Upside Led Carnevale's Nov...
- Thank you David Fish for yo... on Dividend Champions For December 2013
Latest comments on Norman's Articles