Full index of posts »
I had a limit order in for $CMCSA at $52. It is on a tear and I raised it to $59.47. Dollar cost averaging into the position. Feb 15, 2015
Agnc dividend received. Placed limit order for $PSEC @ $8.33 for 12% yield. Dollar cost averaging into position. Feb 7, 2015
Dividends posted T & VZ. Placed limit order $CMCSA--dollar cost averaging into a doubled position. Tweed Factor 16.71. Feb 2, 2015
- Norman Tweed on Buy Vanguard Health Care ETF (VHT) 2015 Best Sector The returns look great on FBIOX! It shows the t...
- Dividend Nut on Buy Vanguard Health Care ETF (VHT) 2015 Best Sector Another bio fund I have been following in my wi...
- Norman Tweed on Buy Vanguard Health Care ETF (VHT) 2015 Best Sector John Pharm--I had much of my money in Vanguard ...
- John Pharm on Buy Vanguard Health Care ETF (VHT) 2015 Best Sector N Tweed I have my whole family and 90% of their...
- shodgi on Millennial Market Philosophy Thank you for the explanation! Yes, I noticed t...
- Business Cycle (27 Comments)
- Asset Class: Using the S&P 500 sector breakdown as a target (10 Comments)
- Millennial Market Philosophy (10 Comments)
- Generational Market Shift (8 Comments)
- Will Natural Gas Exceed 2014 Prices This Season? (8 Comments)