Full index of posts »
I had a limit order in for $CMCSA at $52. It is on a tear and I raised it to $59.47. Dollar cost averaging into the position. Feb 15, 2015
Agnc dividend received. Placed limit order for $PSEC @ $8.33 for 12% yield. Dollar cost averaging into position. Feb 7, 2015
Dividends posted T & VZ. Placed limit order $CMCSA--dollar cost averaging into a doubled position. Tweed Factor 16.71. Feb 2, 2015
- Norman Tweed on Buy Vanguard Health Care ETF (VHT) 2015 Best Sector You're quite welcome, Dividend Nut! You might a...
- Dividend Nut on Buy Vanguard Health Care ETF (VHT) 2015 Best Sector Norman,Now my daughter asked me to review her a...
- Norman Tweed on Comcast And The Merger War Of 2015 Happy New Year to you, too Miz! I think the hig...
- Miz Magic DiviDogs on Comcast And The Merger War Of 2015 Hang in there, Norman! I'm with you on the high...
- Mathieu Malecot on Church & Dwight: Is The Price Too High? i understand, thanks for continuing to write!
- Business Cycle (27 Comments)
- Asset Class: Using the S&P 500 sector breakdown as a target (10 Comments)
- Generational Market Shift (8 Comments)
- Will Natural Gas Exceed 2014 Prices This Season? (8 Comments)
- Retirement Portfolio for Do it Yourselfers (8 Comments)