Full index of posts »
Dividends posted from T & VZ. Bought $CMCSA @ $58.41. It may go down from here and I'll buy more. about 16 hours ago
I had a limit order in for $CMCSA at $52. It is on a tear and I raised it to $59.47. Dollar cost averaging into the position. Feb 15, 2015
Agnc dividend received. Placed limit order for $PSEC @ $8.33 for 12% yield. Dollar cost averaging into position. Feb 7, 2015
- Norman Tweed on Emerging Markets Index ETF (VWO) Larry ,It seems to follow VWO quite well. The e...
- Larry Harnar on Emerging Markets Index ETF (VWO) Hey Norman,Another option for investors with a ...
- Norman Tweed on Buy Vanguard Health Care ETF (VHT) 2015 Best Sector The returns look great on FBIOX! It shows the t...
- Dividend Nut on Buy Vanguard Health Care ETF (VHT) 2015 Best Sector Another bio fund I have been following in my wi...
- Norman Tweed on Buy Vanguard Health Care ETF (VHT) 2015 Best Sector John Pharm--I had much of my money in Vanguard ...
- John Pharm on Buy Vanguard Health Care ETF (VHT) 2015 Best Sector N Tweed I have my whole family and 90% of their...
- Business Cycle (27 Comments)
- Asset Class: Using the S&P 500 sector breakdown as a target (10 Comments)
- Millennial Market Philosophy (10 Comments)
- Generational Market Shift (8 Comments)
- Will Natural Gas Exceed 2014 Prices This Season? (8 Comments)