View as an RSS Feed
View Northrop Puckett's Articles BY TICKER:
Alcoa Faces Some Headwinds In Short Run, Tailwinds In Long Run
- Aluminum now seems to be confirming Alcoa strength.
- The Firth-Rixson purchase increases growth prospects.
- The stock has been on a tremendous run over the past 12 months.
Winnebago To Capitalize On Multiple Tailwinds
- Cheap fuel prices due to domestic drilling make RVs more affordable to run.
- The US economy is finally reaching solid health.
- Baby Boomers finally see fat retirement accounts and can make a big retirement purchase.
Apple: Value On The Way Station To Growth
- Apple still holds mountains of cash to buy growth or maintain its value status.
- Apple is valued fairly even after its rise from $390.
- Stocks tend to outperform in the 3 years following a stock split.
CBOE Is The Best Of The Exchange Options
- CBOE is briskly gaining market share.
- CBOE has low debt and high margins.
- Executives recently planned the sale of a large stock position.
- Huntington-Ingalls Is Up 58% Since We Wrote About It In June, And It's Still Attractive
- This 'North Face' Parent Continues Going Up
- Outerwall: Multiple Reasons To Own It
- Will This Retailer Continue Its Upward Trend?
- Skullcandy: Has This Company Bottomed?
- LeapFrog Is Cheap
- Facebook: Soon To Be A Shell Of Its Former Self, Like AOL
- Questcor: Approaching Buy Levels?
- The Kodiak Rally: Attributable To The Syria Oil Spike Or Company Fundamentals?
- Which Outperforms From Here: IWM Or SPY?
- Arctic Cat To See Further Positive Developments Into Year End
- Heading Into 'The Great Taper,' Where Do You Want Your Money?
- Darden Restaurants: Still A Short?
- American Capital Mortgage Investment: Was The Baby Thrown Out With The Bathwater?
- Groupon Remains Resilient During Sell-off
- Silver Miners: What Will It Take For A Turnaround?
- Autodesk Will See A Further 14% Downside
- Huntington-Ingalls' Stock Price Will Follow Margins Growth
- Green Dot Corporation's Cash Provides Stability
- Apple: Awaiting Period 3 Chaos
- Acorda: A Biotech Company To Consider
- 2 DRIP Candidates
- This Agricultural Equipment Company's Director Has Been Loading Up On Its Stock
- A Trade Idea For This Rangebound Bakken Stock
- Archer Daniels Midland: A Low Volatility Stock With Growth Potential
- The Long-Short Strategy Using FedEx And United Parcel Service
- Freeport-McMoran Copper: A Sold Long-Term Holding
- Tiffany: A Large Shareholder Loaded Up On This Stock Last Week