This user currently has no profile.
I'm an old school engineer, been active in the market since the 1980s. I have nothing to sell here, just looking to get feedback on ideas... I analyze companies using same techniques I learned for other engineering systems - look at the best tradeoffs of performance, reliability, and costs for a given environment. I do have a bias that a dollar put into my pocket is worth a lot more than than a dollar sitting in someone else's spread sheet.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, REITs, Retirement savings, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
On-Chip Instrumentation This book provides an in-depth overview of on chip instrumentation technologies and various approaches taken in adding instrumentation to System on Chip (ASIC, ASSP, FPGA, etc.) design that are collectively becoming known as Design for Debug (DfD). On chip instruments are hardware based blocks that are added ...More
to a design for the specific purpose and improving the visibility of internal or embedded portions of the design (specific instruction flow in a processor, bus transaction in an on chip bus as examples) to improve the analysis or optimization capabilities for a SoC. DfD is the methodology and infrastructure that surrounds the instrumentation. Coverage includes specific design examples and discussion of implementations and DfD tradeoffs in a decision to design or select instrumentation or SoC that include instrumentation. Although the focus will be on hardware implementations, software and tools will be discussed in some detail.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
My Technology Dividend Portfolio http://seekingalpha.com/a/192tr Mar 22, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- The sad oxymoron of our tim... on Why Selling A Few Shares Is Not The Same As Get...
- The question is 161 shares ... on Exxon Mobil: 32 And Counting
- To be clear - you are talki... on Predicting Share Prices: Texas Instruments To Hold
- I used to own HP and Compaq... on My Technology Dividend Portfolio
- My bad. Just an oversight, ... on My Technology Dividend Portfolio