View as an RSS Feed
An Upstream MLP Forward-Looking Model
- A forward-looking model compares hedging of 6 different Upstream MLPs over the next several years.
- A projection of some (worst-case) scenarios for hedged oil and gas revenues.
- Upstream MLP distributions reasonably well protected for next 2 years; further out has more risk if energy prices stay low.
How Vanguard Natural Resources (Almost) Restored My Faith In Upstream MLPs
- $75 oil is not necessarily a disastrous scenario for upstream MLPs.
- Natural gas may be the new hope for near-term upstream MLP solvency.
- VNR has done more than most MLPs to provide information to investors.
My Technology Dividend Portfolio
- A Technology Dividend Portfolio based on themes of technical leadership and competitive advantage.
- Discussion and rationale of some diverse technology stocks that pay dividends that I hold in a retirement account.
- A look at how one engineer qualitatively looks at investing in technology company stocks.
- Dealing With Loss (The Monetary Kind)
- Fear And Loathing Stocks Revisited
- Looking At Fundamental Questions In MLP Investment
- Is Intel The Chip Foundry Better Than Intel The Processor Supplier?
- Making A Case For CenturyLink
- Income Criteria For Fear And Loathing Stocks
- 'Black Swan' Income Investing