View as an RSS Feed
Apple Is Up 37% Year-Over-Year. What Now?
- During the past year, we've seen analysts, pundits, and bloggers incorrectly project Apple's target price and stock performance.
- After an impressive quarter, consideration should be given to existing and new products and Apple's capital management program.
- Apple continues to trade at a deep discount to peers. Financial engineering could be a positive signal for this smartphone giant.
Is The Nasdaq Bubble Beginning To Burst?
- Last week’s drop of 2.8% in the NASDAQ Composite Index was the first such drop since October 2012, or the first time the NASDAQ dropped by 2.8% in 77 weeks!
- The levels of the NASDAQ and the S&P 500 have diverged since 2009. A closer look shows that the divergence is not necessarily rational.
- The NASDAQ will converge; a closer look at how investors will begin favoring stocks with better risk-adjusted profit profiles.
Is Apple Really Doomed?
- As Apple continues to excel, pundits continue to attack. In this update, I address Yukari Iwatani Kane’s Haunted Empire, in which the author reflects on Apple in the post-Jobs era.
- Is Apply really doomed? A comparison of Apple's performance during the Steve Jobs era to Tim Cook's era contradicts Kane's findings.
- Kane's comparison of Apple to Sony is deserving of questions; Could Apple really turn into Sony?
- A Tale Of 2 Nasdaqs: This Bubble Is Real
- Yes, The Nasdaq Bubble Is Definitely Here
- Apple's Disruptive Mobile Payments Could Threaten Google
- Apple's China Mobile Sell-Off Creates An Attractive Buying Opportunity
- Apple's Story: The Beginning Has Arrived
- Is Apple's iPhone Losing The Smartphone War?
- Apple - Buy Back Shares Aggressively, Now
- Is Bitcoin For Real? Macroeconomic Considerations For An Alternative Currency
- Tesla Vs. Competitors: More Pain Ahead
- Tesla: 15% Drop - Only The Beginning Of Crash
- Is Apple's iPad Losing The Tablet War?
- Tesla's Extremely Irrational Price: Part 2 With Bull Case Scenario
- Tesla: Very Disruptive And Extremely Irrational
- Apple: $54 Billion Crash; China Segment Now Valued At $0
- Is Apple's iPhone 5C/5S Strategy All Wrong?
- The Consumer Is Spending More. How Do We Profit?
- Apple's Story: Only The Beginning?
- Investing In Apple: Risk Management 101
- LinkedIn: Hot IPO, Unattractive Price
- Facebook's Surprise Attack Against Netflix
- Pandora Files for IPO: Potential Threat to Sirius XM?
- AOL-Huffington Post Merger: Another Future Disaster?
- LinkedIn: Maybe the First Social Media IPO, But Not the Best
- How Much Is Apple Really Worth?
Why Groupon Desperately Needs an IPO
Jan. 14, 2011 • 7 Comments
- How Much Is Facebook Really Worth?
- The Internet TV War and Its Potential Casualties
Betting on Social Networking
Jan. 4, 2011 • 1 Comment
SEC Eying Secondary Market Regulation
Dec. 29, 2010 • Comment!