View as an RSS Feed
A Satisfactory Portfolio Adjustment For The 2014 Market Tumult
Tue, Oct. 21 • 13 Comments
- The Asset-Allocation (or A-A) Decision changed from 60:40 (stocks vs. bonds) to 25:75.
- The Cash-To-Capital (or C/C) Ratio changed from 0% (fully invested) to 9%.
- The performance of the Portfolio is 2.6% better than the S&P 500 Stock Index performance on Oct. 17.
- A Dual-Portfolio Strategy With 2 Controls Has Worked Out. Can It Weather Any Looming Storm?
- As The Fiscal Showdown Looms, The Market Stress Index Rises
- Can A Well-Defined Portfolio With Enough Cash Weather Major Storms?
- The Federal Reserve Doesn't Blink This Time, The Market Does
- The Relationship Between A New Market Stress Index (MSI) And The Market
- A Lackluster Market Ahead As Budget Fight Is Looming
- The RED Spread: A Market-Breadth Barometer - Can It Predict Black Swans?