This user currently has no profile.
I have been an active investor for almost 20 years. My main focus is on high-yield stocks, particularly MLPs, and high-growth oil companies in the Eagle Ford shale. I have a portion of my portfolio allocated to short-term trading, with a focus on directional plays on VIX-based ETFs. I am happy to answer just about any question sent my way, especially from those new to the stock market.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Best week for the S&P since last July, up 2.8%. Your friendly neighborhood Ocean Man told you this would happen last Friday. The signal: 3 days ago
Latest Comments more »
- There were lots of mp3 play... on Google misses by $0.15, misses on revenue
- Hedging is a complex topic ... on Position Sizing And Averaging Down
- Although hedging is a topic... on Position Sizing And Averaging Down
- Since the day I wrote this ... on Position Sizing And Averaging Down
- Re stops: as detailed above... on Position Sizing And Averaging Down
Latest comments on Ocean's Articles
- TakeFive on Carrizo Oil & Gas: Creating A Competitive Advan...
- bazooooka on Firsthand Technology Value Fund: Now Offering F...
- joe32de on Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Fr...
- wheelz23 on Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Fr...
- realornot on Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Fr...