I have been an active investor for almost 20 years. My main focus is on high-yield stocks, particularly MLPs, and high-growth oil companies in the Eagle Ford shale. I have a portion of my portfolio allocated to short-term trading, with a focus on directional plays on VIX-based ETFs. I am happy to answer just about any question sent my way, especially from those new to the stock market.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Ocean Man.
Currently, there are no blog details for Ocean Man.
Currently, there are no book details for Ocean Man.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
If yesterday's combination of Fed tapering fears, a 7% Nikkei crash, & a weak Chinese manufacturing # can't take this market down, what can? about 3 hours ago
Latest Comments more »
- Expected to close by May 3rd. on With Plenty Of Cash, Hydrogenics Is A Buy
- I'm pretty sure Apple doesn... on A very bullish presentation from Longboard Asse...
- Why would you think that MH... on Magnum Hunter's $401 Million Eagle Ford Sales T...
- That would take a long time... on Texas Hold ‘Em Tournaments And Value Investing
- It's a bit unbelievable to ... on Texas Hold ‘Em Tournaments And Value Investing
Latest comments on Ocean's Articles
- joe32de on Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Fr...
- wheelz23 on Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Fr...
- realornot on Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Fr...
- Hillbilly Stock Star on Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Fr...
- gss175 on Firsthand Technology Value Fund: Now Offering F...