This user currently has no profile.
I have been an active investor for almost 20 years. My main focus is on high-yield stocks, particularly MLPs, and high-growth oil companies in the Eagle Ford shale. I have a portion of my portfolio allocated to short-term trading, with a focus on directional plays on VIX-based ETFs. I am happy to answer just about any question sent my way, especially from those new to the stock market.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Added to $TNXP at $11.66. Down 44% from the January highs. about 4 hours ago
Latest Comments more »
- If the revisions swing by s... on Recent ADP job gains revised lower, but others ...
- SLCA. on 2014 March Madness Trading Contest
- I will absorb some of that ... on S&P: BDCs no longer eligible to be in U.S. indices
- My math says it's 4 cents t... on Special dividend for the QQQ
- My diet starts tomorrow too. on Nabors' operating profit slips but results beat...
Latest comments on Ocean's Articles
- TakeFive on Carrizo Oil & Gas: Creating A Competitive Advan...
- bazooooka on Firsthand Technology Value Fund: Now Offering F...
- joe32de on Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Fr...
- wheelz23 on Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Fr...
- realornot on Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Fr...