This user currently has no profile.
I have been an active investor for almost 20 years. My main focus is on high-yield stocks, particularly MLPs, and high-growth oil companies in the Eagle Ford shale. I have a portion of my portfolio allocated to short-term trading, with a focus on directional plays on VIX-based ETFs. I am happy to answer just about any question sent my way, especially from those new to the stock market.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks Joe! I made a lot of... on 6 Doubles In A Row And 2014's Top Pick
- Up over $83 AH now. on Late-day excitement with Michael Kors
- Do you have a link to those... on Herbalife Could Damn Well Be The Next MBIA
- The stock went from $72 to ... on Herbalife Could Damn Well Be The Next MBIA
- Great stats in the first tw... on Should investors mimic the trading patterns of ...
Latest comments on Ocean's Articles
- TakeFive on Carrizo Oil & Gas: Creating A Competitive Advan...
- bazooooka on Firsthand Technology Value Fund: Now Offering F...
- joe32de on Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Fr...
- wheelz23 on Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Fr...
- realornot on Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Fr...