This user currently has no profile.
I have been an active investor for almost 20 years. My main focus is on high-yield stocks, particularly MLPs, and high-growth oil companies in the Eagle Ford shale. I have a portion of my portfolio allocated to short-term trading, with a focus on directional plays on VIX-based ETFs. I am happy to answer just about any question sent my way, especially from those new to the stock market.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Got out of $MKTO with some decent gains on several ins and outs, but I'm probably never going to touch that one again. about 10 hours ago
Latest Comments more »
- Was up 2.4% at one point, f... on How I Like To Play Earnings
- Bought SLG at $102.10. Beat... on How I Like To Play Earnings
- I'd just say you want your ... on Position Sizing And Averaging Down
- I don't know, I don't trade... on Position Sizing And Averaging Down
- I'd do all or nothing on a ... on Position Sizing And Averaging Down
Latest comments on Ocean's Articles
- TakeFive on Carrizo Oil & Gas: Creating A Competitive Advan...
- bazooooka on Firsthand Technology Value Fund: Now Offering F...
- joe32de on Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Fr...
- wheelz23 on Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Fr...
- realornot on Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Fr...