This user currently has no profile.
I have been an active investor for almost 20 years. My main focus is on high-yield stocks, particularly MLPs, and high-growth oil companies in the Eagle Ford shale. I have a portion of my portfolio allocated to short-term trading, with a focus on over-reactions to company news and directional plays on VIX-based ETFs. I am happy to answer just about any question sent my way, especially from those new to the stock market.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- He should adjust his focus ... on Crude now -7.6% on OPEC rollover
- Friday should give you a hint. on Crude now -7.6% on OPEC rollover
- Break-even oil prices for O... on OPEC is "throwing in the towel" - SocGen
- MGNX working really well to... on How I Like To Play Earnings
- I wonder what they'll call ... on Box office: Interstellar and Big Hero 6 set up ...
Latest comments on Ocean Man's Articles
- bill d on Matador Resources: Significant Growth Expected
- Ocean Man on Hercules Technology Growth Capital - A BDC With...
- happyguy on Hercules Technology Growth Capital - A BDC With...
- TakeFive on Carrizo Oil & Gas: Creating A Competitive Advan...
- bazooooka on Firsthand Technology Value Fund: Now Offering F...