This user currently has no profile.
I have been an active investor for almost 20 years. My main focus is on high-yield stocks, particularly MLPs, and high-growth oil companies in the Eagle Ford shale. I have a portion of my portfolio allocated to short-term trading, with a focus on over-reactions to company news and directional plays on VIX-based ETFs. I am happy to answer just about any question sent my way, especially from those new to the stock market.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Can't wait for that mute button. I know exactly what I'm going to use it on first. v about 1 hour ago
Latest Comments more »
- Unless he made two other pi... on Why I'm All In On U.S. Silica
- Instead of paying a dividen... on Is This The Best Investment In Shale Oil?
- Your criticism of SLCA not ... on Why I'm All In On U.S. Silica
- SimpleData,You seem to have... on Why I'm All In On U.S. Silica
- Buy XIV when VIX goes over ... on Position Sizing And Averaging Down
Latest comments on Ocean Man's Articles
- bill d on Matador Resources: Significant Growth Expected
- Ocean Man on Hercules Technology Growth Capital - A BDC With...
- happyguy on Hercules Technology Growth Capital - A BDC With...
- TakeFive on Carrizo Oil & Gas: Creating A Competitive Advan...
- bazooooka on Firsthand Technology Value Fund: Now Offering F...