Ocean Man

View Ocean Man's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Crude now -7.6% on OPEC rollover [View news story]
    Friday should give you a hint.
    Nov 28, 2014. 12:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OPEC is "throwing in the towel" - SocGen [View news story]
    Break-even oil prices for OPEC countries:

Break-even oil prices for U.S. shale plays:

OPEC countries are in far worse pain than Eagle Ford drillers.
    Nov 27, 2014. 07:00 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How I Like To Play Earnings [View instapost]
    MGNX working really well today.
    Nov 12, 2014. 01:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Box office: Interstellar and Big Hero 6 set up for strong runs [View news story]
    I wonder what they'll call the sequel to Big Hero 6.
    Nov 10, 2014. 08:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Main Street Capital NII in-line, misses on revenue [View news story]
    I complained about that yesterday with SN. SA should call revenue misses of less than 1% "in line".
    Nov 7, 2014. 09:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How I Like To Play Earnings [View instapost]
    Oops, ALG. Was up 30% before noon!
    Nov 6, 2014. 10:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How I Like To Play Earnings [View instapost]
    My 3% up bid missed at the open by a few cents and now it's up 21%.....
    Nov 6, 2014. 10:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sanchez Energy beats by $0.03, misses on revenue [View news story]
    You guys who write these Breaking News blurbs need to learn the concept of reporting "in line". Missing a number that's over $200M by less than $1M is not a miss. It's less than one-half of one percent off. You should say, "Revenues were in line". Other reputable financial websites are reporting that revenues were in line on this report.
    Nov 5, 2014. 07:03 AM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hasbro signs new licensing deal for My Little Pony [View news story]
    That's huge news. The market's been waiting for My Little Pony and PEZ to get together for quite some time and now it's really happening.
    Oct 7, 2014. 08:48 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Consider Extra Space The 'Mac-Daddy' Of Self-Storage [View article]
    Thanks, I always got confused which one was the Mac Daddy and which was the Daddy Mac.

Sep 8, 2014. 03:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How I Like To Play Earnings [View instapost]
    I didn't play any today, lack of big names reporting, but you're right, NOAH moved up nicely after that initial dip.
    Aug 12, 2014. 03:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How I Like To Play Earnings [View instapost]
    QIWI is a Russian stock trading with Russian war and sanctions news.
    Aug 12, 2014. 11:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How I Like To Play Earnings [View instapost]
    I've given you the parameters so that I don't need to. But I'll give some pointers from time to time. :)
    Aug 11, 2014. 09:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How I Like To Play Earnings [View instapost]
    That's mentioned in the research section of the blog above. I go to Yahoo Finance and search the company news for negative headlines such as guidance changes.
    Aug 9, 2014. 08:45 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • How I Like To Play Earnings [View instapost]
    Cumulative gain for the week: +12.5%.

Cumulative gain since publication: +116.5%
    (in a little less than a year)
    Aug 8, 2014. 06:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment