Seeking Alpha
  • Ocean Man
    Probably shouldn't have sold $ZNGA on Monday.....
    1/4/13
    Reply (6)
    • Youngone91: let's see if it breaks out. I'm making a fb to 42 call. zygna should get dragged along
      1/4/13
    • det9: Still holding. Once it breaks out 2.8 it should climb pretty soon.
      1/5/13
    • dak269: Would you add? Have 500 shares, about 25% of a position for me....
      1/6/13
    • det9: I have 2000 & not planning to add any further. Either wait for clear break to upside or if it pulls back 20 cents. I think we r in b/w now.
      1/6/13
    • dak269: Thanks, det. Love lots of opinions in case I am missing something or an angle
      1/6/13
    • det9: Sold half $ZNGA at 2.68
      1/7/13