• Ocean Man
    Friday night in here I suggested shorting HLS. Down yesterday, down another 4% today on an up day. Anybody else do it?
    11/15/11
    Reply (8)
    • Ocean Man: My Dec puts are up 31% in 2 days.
      11/15/11
    • 1980XLS: Scrushy!
      11/15/11
    • Eric Stalee: HLS is still in an uptrend as of today, but barely. Tomorrow will probably tell if its the start of a downtrend.
      11/15/11
    • Eric Stalee: Looks like it will be a nice short if it does reverse down though.
      11/15/11
    • Ocean Man: Did you do the HD short? That was good for 2% today (2 chances to get it over 38.60 - I missed a bit and got 38.52 for 1%).
      11/15/11
    • Eric Stalee: No, pretty much my whole portfolio is cash right now (85%) The other 15% is TVIX. Waiting for some clear movement from the DJIA.
      11/15/11
    • Eric Stalee: If the DJIA strongly trends down, I'm piling into TVIX for 70% of portfolio value. Keep the rest of the cash for small short positions.
      11/15/11
    • 1980XLS: No did not short HD
      11/15/11