View as an RSS Feed
View Oil and Gas Investments Bulletin's Articles BY TICKER:
Energy Sector To Finally Achieve Free Cash Flow
- Free cash flow should energize your oil and gas portfolio.
- A new era of positive, free cash flow should last several years according to Raymond James firm.
- Rising production and falling supply costs position North American producers as sustainable, free-cash-flow machines for the next 5-10 years—even if energy prices decline slightly.
Ethanol Vs. Nat Gas: The Summer 2014 Duel
- What does a cool summer on the East Coast mean for investors?
- How to invest in the weather - and be sure.
- What’s bad for natural gas is good for ethanol.
Where This Fund Manager Is Investing In The Energy Sector
- My interview with Martin Pelletier, one of the principals at TriVest Wealth Counsel in Calgary, Alberta.
- His thoughts on managing risk & picking the right management team.
- Great strategies for making profits in the energy sector.
The Bakken Gets Bigger - Likely A LOT Bigger
- It’s hard to imagine that the #1 oil play in all of North America could have such a huge increase in size.
- Investors made fortunes with the Bakken in its early years, and we're now discovering it's getting bigger and BETTER than ever.
- A similar investment scenario may now unfold as the Torquay/Three Forks zone gets increasingly tested in the coming months.
Here's What Happens When You Only Read The Headline
- On May 1st, Pacific Ethanol's stock dropped 12.3%.
- The problem was the headline – a loss of $0.69 per share which brought in a wave of selling.
- The stock tanked despite the company announcing record cash flow, record debt reduction and the re-start of an idled ethanol plant.
Why Buy $3 Billion Worth Of Gas, Sight Unseen?
- Smart money isn’t making big investments in natural gas. It’s making HUGE investments.
- Aside from the cold, the last week of February was notable for extremely bullish natural gas storage numbers.
- The demand side is looking equally bullish.
Energy Sectors Poised To Run... Except One
- U.S. energy stocks outperformed Canadian ones last year—but in the last few months, E&P equities in the Great White North have soared.
- Natural gas prices have rocketed up, thanks to repeated cycles of the Polar Vortex.
- The continued growth of the oilsands—along with the potential of LNG exports off Canada’s west coast—have kept a bid under the services sector.
- Why Shell Needs This Junior's Big Play
- How To Win Bigger Than The Bakken
- Why North American Oil Prices Are Set For A Big Drop
- Investing In Oil Refinery Stocks: Trading The Spread
- Goldman Sachs Report: Is There No End To The Bakken Trend?
- The Bakken Oil Formation's Breakout Play: Triangle Petroleum
- The Shale Gas Boom: Energy's 'Big Lie' Of The Century?
- The 'TMS' - The Next 'Hot Money' U.S. Oil Play?
- The Only Major U.S. Oil Basin Without A Horizontal Play (Yet)
- The #1 Factor I Consider With Junior Producers
- What Investors Should Know About Big Liquid Natural Gas Deals Happening Now
- The LNG End Game Begins Here
- Canadian LNG: The 3 Stages Of Profits (The First Is Happening Now)
- The U.S. - Mexico Natural Gas Export Boom
- Bullish On Canada: Oil Fields Services Stocks And Heavy Oil Producers
- A Futures Market For North American LNG Exports?
- What 9 Hedge Books Are Hinting To Investors About Natural Gas
- Iraq - Kurdistan's Billion-Barrel Oil Investment
- 2 Trends Making Investors Money In The Canadian Energy Patch
- Oil And Gas 'Tax Pools' - A Little-Known Investor Strategy
- Sizing Up Today's Dividend Paying Exploration & Production Companies
- An Unexpected Surge In U.S. Condensate Production: From Eagle Ford To Canada
- Turkey's Dadas Shale: One Of The World's Top Unconventional Shale Oil Plays
- Junior Oil & Gas Dividend Stocks: Will Their New Strategy Work?
- 7 Key Points On Owning MLPs