View as an RSS Feed
- Libya: The Energy Player Not to Be Dismissed
- U.S. Jobs Data Propels Crude Oil Above $80/Barrel
- EU Offers $3.1B for Energy Infrastructure Projects
Fossil Fuel Producers Ramps Up Fight Against Alternative Energy Sources
on Mar. 4, 2010 • 5 Comments
- Gazprom Finally Realizes It's a Shale Gas World Now
- Yemen’s Push Into Gas Sector
- Will Iraq Reach Ambitious Oil Production Target?
- Will Poland Start the Shale Gas Revolution in Europe?
Seismic Activity in Japanese Commodity Markets
on Feb. 26, 2010 • 2 Comments
- Strained China-U.S. Relations: The Strategic Divide Begins
- Don't Count the Dollar Out Too Soon
- Commodities Forecasting: Isn't There a Better Way?
A Mortally Wounded Private Sector
on Feb. 3, 2010 • 10 Comments
- Gazprom: Angel or Demon?
Ten Economic and Geopolitical Predictions for 2010
on Feb. 1, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Energy Prices Sink Lower Despite Strong GDP Growth
- Say Goodbye to Cheap Oil - IEA Gets Slammed Over Oil Production Figures
Alberta Oil Sands Regain Luster Despite Dirty Oil Moniker
on Jan. 28, 2010 • 1 Comment
Regulators Seek to Throw Light on Hedge Fund Impact in Energy Trading
on Jan. 12, 2010 • 2 Comments
- China Chips Away at Russian Oil Dominance
- Increasing Political Tension as Major Powers Scramble for Energy Security
- Undeterred by Political Risks, Oil Companies Eye Iraq’s Multibillion-Barrel Prize
- Uranium's Bright Future
- The Great Geopolitical Battle Over Natural Gas Transit Routes