This user currently has no profile.
Oliver Cromwell is a control engineer by discipline and a control freak by inclination. He is fascinated by how things work be they machines, people or organizations. He is married with four children and six grandchildren and is beginning to fear for their future. He is a chartered electrical engineer and a chartered mechanical engineer. He has spent most of his career project managing portfolios of IT projects. He has run a semiconductor R&D program. He has technical expertise in computer modeling and simulation. He has run a project management consultancy for the last six years. As a result of the economic crisis, he has recently developed an interest in finance and the economy at a macroeconomic level.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- It takes a peculiar genius ... on What's Next? Settlement Or Default?
- Any person that thinks of a... on Scientists? Engineers? How About Gardeners?
- Derryl,Thank you for taking... on Modern Monetary Theory for Austrians
- Thank you for an interestin... on Modern Monetary Theory for Austrians
- Ellen Brown.Thank you for a... on Time for a New Theory of Money
Latest comments on Oliver's Articles