Whiting Petroleum - Balance Sheet Repaired, But Oil Needs To Recover In 2016
- Debt leverage is moderately high, but refinancing gives WLL a lot of room with the bank syndicate.
- Cheap equity valuation results in better-than-average upside leverage to an oil price recovery to $80.
- Lack of M&A interest, and widespread willingness to issue equity by many E&Ps is a negative signal to investors on absolute valuation.
U.S. LNG Export Outlook To China, Impact On Cheniere Energy
- Outlook for Asian natural gas demand, including China.
- A closer look at the economics of China's coal fired power generation versus gas fired generation, how might this affect the trajectory of natural gas demand.
- Asian LNG market looks more attractive for liquefaction utilization than the Atlantic Basin LNG market.
Chesapeake Energy's Debt Is Growing Due To Inflexible Legacy Obligations
- Balance sheet worries once again an issue for CHK.
- CHK Credit analysis: Mounting debt due to inflexible legacy capital spending obligations.
- Favorite Short… Favorite Long… Now Favorite Short… Favorite Long Once Again?
USA LNG Export Outlook, Impact On Cheniere Energy
- A massive ramp up in LNG export capacity globally should keep a lid on spot LNG prices, regardless of oil prices.
- Factors driving volumes of US exports include EU demand, Russian gas export policies, Asian demand to a lesser extent.
- Risk/reward in the Debt of Cheniere Energy Partners superior to the Equity.
- CVR Energy - Time To Catch Up
- Forest Oil: A Tale Of 2 Halves
- Petrobras - Not Too Late To Sell
- Lone Pine Resources: Time Is On My Side