On2Freedom

View On2Freedom's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Glu Mobile: Kim K Trips, New Games Disappoint, Key Insider Sells Amid Crazy P/E [View article]
    That is exactly what I thought and was going to comment. I didn't even bother to read the useless content the second I saw who wrote it. Thankfully, smarter investors are not playing into your game today. Go home.
    Jul 22, 2015. 11:40 AM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Canadian Banks Pull Back [View article]
    National bank of Canada
    Jul 20, 2015. 01:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Is There Such An Immense Short Float At Sanderson Farms And Pilgrim's Pride? [View article]
    I would also add in that shorts may be playing on the avian flu crisis that is sweeping the US. If suppliers get affected, then margins will be impacted. Based on my own evaluation, I see a fair value for SAFM around $119, which represents over 25% upside from here. If the avian flu panic dies down, you can bet the stock soars as shorts cover.
    May 12, 2015. 01:53 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Best Russell 1000 Dividend Growers According To A Superior Performing Ranking System: A Look At Dow Chemical [View article]
    Great article Arie, I will take a much closer look at this one but I like what I see and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Love your work. Keep it up.
    May 1, 2015. 08:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Presenting The On2Financial Freedom Hybrid Dividend Growth Portfolio Business Plan [View article]
    That is exactly my thinking, not to mention parents (either when alive or via inheritance), etc...
    May 1, 2015. 07:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for the advice. Always like hearing from you and your opinions.
    Apr 30, 2015. 12:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    It is a personal plan with the business perspective.
    Apr 30, 2015. 06:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Am Putting In My Tax-Free Savings Account [View article]
    To put the issue at rest regarding contributing now or later for the extra 4500$, the answer is you can add the funds to make 10000$ right now.

Apr 25, 2015. 06:52 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Am Putting In My Tax-Free Savings Account [View article]
    I am not too surprised as I suspect that Canadian dividend growth investors here on Seeking Alpha might be a very small group. Developing the CDG30 might be the way to having a Canadian section. Look at the number of authors who turned up here to discuss Canadian DGI.

Seeking Alpha might also oppose the use of the Canadian symbols, particularly in articles where the companies do not trade on US stock exchanges since they cannot link up.
    Apr 25, 2015. 04:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Am Putting In My Tax-Free Savings Account [View article]
    I think the Canadian Dividend Growth Investor already has something similar or at least analyses and publishes articles just not in the format of a DG50. He does maintain a portfolio of Canadian dividend growth stocks.

I would toss my hand up to complete the analysis of Canadian dividend stocks to create a CDG30 or at least write an article that would sound a call to all Canadian investors on Seeking Alpha to offer their thoughts and recommendations.
    Apr 25, 2015. 04:04 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Setting Up And Running Your Dividend Growth Investment Plan Like A Business [View article]
    Thank you for the kind comment.
    Apr 25, 2015. 03:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retired Dividend Investors Are Deluded By Yield On Cost [View article]
    An excellent article. I appreciate your vision by thinking outside the usual box.
    Apr 24, 2015. 10:13 AM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Am Putting In My Tax-Free Savings Account [View article]
    Amen to that BoomBoom99. I would also suggest that parents should talk more with their children about it. My parents never talked finances with me. It wasn't until I moved out did I learn it. School was useless for financial education. Wish I had learned more in my teens. How much better off would I have been!
    Apr 23, 2015. 08:22 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Am Putting In My Tax-Free Savings Account [View article]
    Thanks so much BoomBoom99 for helping to clear up that confusion for me. I know about the Canadian Dividend All-Star list. It is disappointing that many do not have higher yields or higher growth rates, but we will make do with what we can right! Again thanks so much and thanks to all for a great contribution to many topics.
    Apr 23, 2015. 08:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Am Putting In My Tax-Free Savings Account [View article]
    My age is 31, I am considered a high income earner (not above $100,000) but not far from it either. My interest in the TFSA is to put Cdn dividends and REIT's in to the account.
    Apr 23, 2015. 04:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment