View as an RSS Feed
View ONeil Trader's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABX, AFOP, AL, ALXN, AMBA, ASGN, ATHM, AVG, BIDU, BITA, BLOX, CELG, COG, CREE, CRM, CVRR, DDD, EDU, EMC, ENZY, EVR, EVTC, F, FB, FLT, FRAN, FSLR, GLD, GM, GNTX, HPQ, HZNP, INTC, INVN, JAZZ, JMEI, KANG, KORS, LCI, LGIH, LNKD, LULU, LVS, MPEL, NFLX, NOW, NPSP, NQ, NTES, NUS, NVDA, PCRX, PERI, PLUG, PNRA, QIHU, SBGI, SINA, SLV, SLW, SNTS, SODA, SPWR, SPY, SSNC, SSYS, SWI, TRLA, TSLA, UA, ULTA, URI, V, VIPS, VJET, VMW, VRX, WB, WBAI, WD, WDR, WETF, XONE, YY, Z, ZU
Baidu: $300 Is Possible By End Of 2014
- Baidu’s Q2 earnings and revenue blew past analyst estimates as the company ramps up its mobile monetization.
- High revenue growth should lead to a sustainably high P/S multiple in the next six to twelve months, bringing Baidu’s share price close or above $300.
- Investors should be careful here since the stock is extended and vulnerable to a pullback.
Revisiting The Baidu And Qihoo Investment Call
- Both Baidu and Qihoo have fallen since I suggested that selling Qihoo and buying Baidu might be a better way to profit in the future.
- Since Qihoo has fallen much more than Baidu, the reward/risk proposition has changed and it might be prudent to consider a long position in Qihoo and stay long Baidu.
- The growth outlook for both companies has improved in the last two months.
Time To Sell Qihoo And Buy Baidu?
- Qihoo 360 reported earnings and revenue ahead of estimates and guided Q1 2014 above consensus.
- The company’s search market share was 23% in Q4.
- After a strong run in prior months, it might be prudent to take some profits and buy Baidu.
- Baidu: Disturbing Growth Slowdown
- Baidu: Last Stage Of Earnings Maturation Cycle
- Baidu Will Benefit From China Recovery